Meet Kick Stand

• dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

“Kick Stand” lived a glorious 4-1/2 years in the scenic bluffs of Buffalo County on property managed by Butch and Mark Fox of Bluff Bucks Outfitters. “Kick Stand” was killed Wednesday night at 6:05 pm from a single Gold Tip Pro Hunter Arrow tipped with a G5 T3 broadhead propelled from a Hoyt Carbon Matrix bow through both lungs at a distance of 18 yards. “Kick Stand” was a fighter right until the very end. He made it about 75 yards before he died. “Kick Stand” had an 18” spread, grossed 161” and sported a 5” drop tine. A memorial will be held at the lucky [censored]’s house that killed “Kick Stand” in about a year when the wall mount pedestal mount is finished by The Sportsman’s Taxidermy Studio in East Grand Forks, MN.

I believe that puts Team 35 on the board.

lick

Awesome Buck DD Congrats !!

bradg

Congrats!! Since your post yesterday, I have been dying to know which one was yours!!! Awesome buck!!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Love those drops tine bucks. Congrats!

rsballar6941
    Rochester, MN

What an awesome deer

umichjesse
    Plymouth

Go Team 35! I will be putting down some deer this weekend, so we should get a few more points on the board.

big_g
    Isle, MN

How did I miss this ??? What a beauty Someday, maybe I can get a droptine

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Awsome buck congrats!!!

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Very Nice Congrats

adams1

Great Buck congrats

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Awsome buck congrats!!!

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Thanks guys, it was one heck of a hunt. This was the 2nd 150 class buck I saw that evening. Can’t believe I’m saying this but fortunatly, I missed the first one.
    Thanks again!

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Congrats on the great buck DoubleD!!! Drop tines sure are a thing of beauty!!

CaptainKrow
    Faribault MN

Very Nice deer I like the name.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats Dennis on an awesome buck! Good job missing the first one too!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats again Dennis.

That thing is a tank!

I have a question for you that perhaps is on some other peoples mind here also. You have been going to Bluff Bucks Outfitters (BBO) for multiple years now I believe. Does Butch and his Outfit continue to impress and meet or exceed your expectations??? If so how or what does he do?

Thanks for any input you can give!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Awesome Buck I have a date with a droptine this weekend I just hope he cooperates

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Quote:

Congrats again Dennis.

That thing is a tank!

I have a question for you that perhaps is on some other peoples mind here also. You have been going to Bluff Bucks Outfitters (BBO) for multiple years now I believe. Does Butch and his Outfit continue to impress and meet or exceed your expectations??? If so how or what does he do?

Thanks for any input you can give!

Thanks Lip! This year was my 6th year hunting with BBO and yes, they have far exceeded my expectations. I have been fortunate to have followed the evolution of BBO from the first year they started outfitting. BBO has grown leaps and bounds, from the accomodations to the amount of land available to hunt. I think the 2 things that keep me going back year after year are 1) They know what’s going on on the property they hunt. If they put you in a certain stand, there is a good reason. When Mark isnt taking hunters out or retrieving deer, he is in the woods scouting and checking camera’s. The man know’s deer. 2) They really do care about the quality of your hunt. From the accomodations to the food to the hunt, Butch and his crew do what they can to ensure you are having a good time and a great hunt. I consider everyone at BBO great friends so my opinion might be a little biased but they really do do it right!

I would love to be able to own/lease some property in Buffalo County and work the land do things on my own but unfortunately, I am not able to so I do the next best thing and pay for the services of an outfitter. I know there are plenty of very good outfitters in Buffalo County but if you are considering a hunt in BC, give Bluff Bucks Outfitters a call, you won’t be dissapointed.

If anyone wants to know more about BBO, shoot me a pm.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.