Off to a slow start

• pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

but this buck makes up for alot. Pics were taken on a small chunk of land maybe four acres. Is there any tips for hunting small parcels of land? What do you think for a quick score and age?

lick

Nice looks like a double drop?? Score and age to me wouldn’t matter The double drop seals his fate Good luck

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Looks to be at least 3.5-4.5 years old. If it were me I would stay out of there until the day you want to kill him.
    If you have him patterned good enough to kill him the first week and the wind is right go for it! If not stay out until about oct, 25th thats when I start seeing the bucks cruising in daylight hours. Just my thoughts. good luck!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Looks to be at least 3.5-4.5 years old. If it were me I would stay out of there until the day you want to kill him.
    If you have him patterned good enough to kill him the first week and the wind is right go for it! If not stay out until about oct, 25th thats when I start seeing the bucks cruising in daylight hours. Just my thoughts. good luck!

Excellent advice! Do you have a stand already in position? If not, you have something more to think about on whether you do it now or wait until the day you are going to hunt him. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Good luck and I hope you get a crack at him!

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Awesome Buck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.