Another Buffalo County Booner hits the ground

• fireflick
    Alma WI

Known as “Gravedigger” hit the ground on sunday for us. My brother Chris nailed this one with the smoke pole on the last drive on sunday. This one scored 173 and was his biggest to date…Man what a year..

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

wow i hate you Congrats on a great year and some giants!!!!!!!

stealthy
    Elgin, MN

Great Deer. Nice to see some people are still using more traditional muzzeloaders.

sunnyd
    Central Minnesota

Very envious…a true monster with a rack that shows more character than any other pic I have seen this year…Wow! Hats go off to your brother

gobbler
    Central, MN

i love how big the brow tines are. i bet he didn’t have any problems protecting his eyes while in combat… CONGRATS!!!

coppertop
    Central MN

That is by far one of the best looking set of antlers I’ve EVER seen! Congrats to your bro!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Jarrad,
    Great looking Deer
    Jack

deertracker

Looks like a big body, did you get a weight?
    DT

prieser
    Byron, MN

Another Great Season for you guys, it seems like you out do yourselfs every year.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Congrats on the great season Jarrad. Very impressive year….that is a dandy!!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Unreal Jar!!!! The TV Hunting personalities will be knocking at your door soon!

outdoor_guy
    Norway,Michigan (In DA UP)

AWESOME !! With Bucks like that,It sure makes it tough to get out on the water in the fall.

TeamBurbot

Its amazing that to monsters can come so claose together like that. Great great buck

Besox

That is one of the best looking bucks I have ever seen. Congrats!!! Those brow tines are awesome!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I was wondering about the weight of that deer too! WOW what a beast!

flick
    Alma WI

Field Dressed at 240.. 5 1/2 years old…..dozens of trail camera pics of him from 2 1/2 on….an his matchin set of sheds have been found from 2 1/2 on……was stuck my neighbor in October in the hind quarters……didnt affect him at all…

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

That is one of the most beautiful racks I have ever seen. I know if I would have shot it, I sure as hell would be SMILING though!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.