team 5 scores

• toddcarnes
    Milan IL

I went out tonight after work for a couple hours and tried something i havent done much of , I wanted to shoot a deer off the ground with my bow so last weekend I made a gulie suit out of a hunting jacket that used to belong to my dad and went out this evening to a field where I have been seeing a 11 point and a 8 point almost every night on my way home from work. About a hour before dark the 11 point was the first deer in the field then 2 does and then the 8 pt the 8 point came by me at about 23 yards , I shot him and the 11 point ended up coming within 12FT of me and making a scrape, That was cool! I didnt shoot the 11pt because I only have 1 more buck tag now so I want to save it for the rut and try to get a big one , And This is 11pt that I have been trying to get a friend of mine a shot at he is not huge but he is bigger than the one i shot which is fine I just wanted to shoot a buck from the ground not in a blind just to see if i could do it. Iam going to try to get the pic up if not I will have it up tommorrow.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

congrats on the ground attack get those pics up ASAP

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Nice job! Can’t wait to see some pics.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats Todd on your ground set up! It had to be extra special using your dad’s coat!

deertracker

Nice way to get your team started.
    DT

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Way to go Todd, Post the pictures.

witte
    West Salem, WI

Nice shot sounds like a great hunt.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Way to go partner!

Congrats Todd!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Way to go Todd! Nice buck!

Eric

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.