Even Big G can see these are Mulies

• walleyehunter
    Melrose, WI

I received these pictures from my father this morning. He took them from his deck (next to Lake Oahe’s Okobojo Bay). It was a little foggy and he does not have the best camera, but I think one of them will stick out. I guess there was a little guy in this bunch too. If I were him, I would be finding some other ladies to chase. I zoomed them in a bit, so they got even fuzzier, but you should be able to get the idea. Enjoy! BTW.. I love the pictures when they are facing away, they look HUGE (last picture).

Justin

big_g
    Isle, MN

I’m not so sure about the 2nd one from the right Kidding…. Nice shot

big G

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Why does everyone pick on poor lil G??

big_g
    Isle, MN

I don’t know. Evidently, there were quite a few people who said they “could be” whitetails, including the powerful and wise OZ himself. Plus when originally posted, it said Wisconsin, so who has seen a Muley in Wisc lately… (not hanging on a wall) Anyways, seems one guy wouldn’t let it go, so now everybody thinks G don’t know the difference. That would be my guess anyways. Rumor has it, he was suppose to head out to SD, to be taught how to recognize a Muley this fall, but again, it is not scheduled…

big G

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Dam SODAKERS keep canceling and the yank your string all Spring & Summer to only cancel again. I heard he doesn’t even have a pair!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.