Before and After

• Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

I shot this deer the day after Thanksgiving and got my mount today.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Very nice european…did you do it yourself…looks great…Jay

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

I decided against doing it myself, it was done by Henthorn Taxidermy. This is minor for them, I saw mounts he done in the basement that have won numerous awards, fish and birds mounted in glass cases, really awesome

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice Too bad he busted that one off Nice either way

big g

coppertop
    Central MN

Jeremy, Looks great! Much better than just slapping antlers on a plaque and covering the skull plate. Nice looking buck! Also these look great on the wall scattered among shoulder mounts.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice!

Yep, too bad he busted his G3 off.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

jeremy,

would you have shoulder mounted him if he hadn’t broke off the G3?? Thats a great lookin euro though

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

I don’t think I would have had a shoulder mount done even if it didn’t have the broken g3, just had it in my head that I wanted a euro

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great buck Jeremy! It’s always a little more special when you are able to get a deer cam picture first.

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

It is really nice to have the before and after pics. I had trail cam pics of bucks shot by my second cousin and for a neighbor I found dragging a buck out while checking my cameras, that pic was from one of my homemade cameras from about 5 hours before it was shot. He said he and his brothers were going to use my hombrew pic for a background on their computers

robhood23

Sweet, Great job and nice deer!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.