Shot 4 bucks on Sunday…

• mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Wow, it doesn’t look that small to me. I think I might shoot it.

Is it a 8 or a ten, I can’t tell from the pic? Looks like a 2 1/2 year old deer to me.

umichjesse
    Plymouth

Here is another view of that first deer, 8 point, most likely 2 1/2 years old. Not much mass but great potential to be awesome if he grew up. The blurry deer on the left in the fighting pictures was the big boy of the bunch. You can’t tell from the pictures but he was a heavy, long tined 10 pt.

umichjesse
    Plymouth

Here is another view of that first deer, 8 point, most likely 2 1/2 years old. Not much mass but great potential to be awesome if he grew up. The blurry deer on the left in the fighting pictures was the big boy of the bunch. You can’t tell from the pictures but he was a heavy, long tined 10 pt.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Yeah, he looks wider and thicker in the first pic. One of thsoe that I would let go if he cme in slow, but tough to tell on the run. Nice symmetry and pretty tall for the size.

Great pics.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Yeah, he looks wider and thicker in the first pic. One of thsoe that I would let go if he cme in slow, but tough to tell on the run. Nice symmetry and pretty tall for the size.

Great pics.

gat
    Glopaint,Capital Northwest Wisc.

Awesome pics.

gat
    Glopaint,Capital Northwest Wisc.

Awesome pics.

coppertop
    Central MN

Jesse, Those pics blow my mind!!! Please keep this to yourself!! Sounds like you have respect for these deer and thats great to see!!!! I’m wondering if you have ever done any shed hunting in this area?

coppertop
    Central MN

Jesse, Those pics blow my mind!!! Please keep this to yourself!! Sounds like you have respect for these deer and thats great to see!!!! I’m wondering if you have ever done any shed hunting in this area?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.