Rifle Hunting Poll

• Jira

Every year during rifle season it seems we read about people who mistakenly shoot horses, lhamas, other hunters, homes, vehicles, dogs, and alike. While these incidents happen for a variety of reasons, it occurs to me that rifle hunters can do a couple things each year to improve their likelyhood of taking game as well as have a safe season.

So I thought I would put together a little poll to find out, on average, how IDA’ers prep for rifle season.

Please answer honestly… no one can see your individual vote.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

personally to me it is UNIMAGINABLE how someone could mistake another hunter, horse, Lama, cow whatever for a deer!!!!

These people should have there hunting priviledges taken away for ever!!

not only is a horrible situation, but it effects the rest of us that are responsible in many ways, I don’t know how many times that I have asked permission to hunt somewhere only to find out some bone head ruined it by shooting a cow or leaving a gate open or just being disrespectful of the land in general.

Sorry I will stop preaching, but please use common sense, make sure you know your target, what behind it and follow the wishes of the landowners.

I am sure though everyone here knows that, I do believe that IDA’er are a cut above the rest

good luck!

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

personally to me it is UNIMAGINABLE how someone could mistake another hunter, horse, Lama, cow whatever for a deer!!!!

These people should have there hunting priviledges taken away for ever!!

not only is a horrible situation, but it effects the rest of us that are responsible in many ways, I don’t know how many times that I have asked permission to hunt somewhere only to find out some bone head ruined it by shooting a cow or leaving a gate open or just being disrespectful of the land in general.

Sorry I will stop preaching, but please use common sense, make sure you know your target, what behind it and follow the wishes of the landowners.

I am sure though everyone here knows that, I do believe that IDA’er are a cut above the rest

good luck!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

If there’s ANY question you don’t shoot. I’m proud to say that they guys I hunt with have passed on many shots over the years because they weren’t absolutely sure of the target or the background. Safety first!

Rootski

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

If there’s ANY question you don’t shoot. I’m proud to say that they guys I hunt with have passed on many shots over the years because they weren’t absolutely sure of the target or the background. Safety first!

Rootski

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

I would just like to ask those people one question. “Which part of the deer were you aiming at?”

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

I would just like to ask those people one question. “Which part of the deer were you aiming at?”

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.