Iowa early muzzleloader bucks

• theduck

these two deer were shot 15 minutes apart in the same piece of timber.They were Harvested in NW Iowa.
    [image]http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B<%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot>2337%3D<34%3D<%3B%3B%3DXROQDF>232367245489%3Bot1lsi[/image]

buckmaster

Nice looking bucks I will say that. Boy, I cann’t wait to really bust them up this weekend. Going to bow hunt this weekend and then hammer them with a gun next. Just hope it turns out as successful as your hunt.

buckmaster

Nice looking bucks I will say that. Boy, I cann’t wait to really bust them up this weekend. Going to bow hunt this weekend and then hammer them with a gun next. Just hope it turns out as successful as your hunt.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

The duck!!! How is it going Paul?
    The small guy in the pic is called “Big Matt”why I don’t know? He is a very good and old friend of mine and theduck’s.
    A few of the Iowa users,(Wade and Goody) have also had the chance to meet and have a few with Matt.
    He is a super good guy that is a blast to be around,hell I could tell Matt stories all night.
    Anyway I’m so happy Matt got this awesome buck.I couldn’t put a guess on how many deer Matt has shot,50?
    Matt’s son Lane shot is first buck last year at the age of 9.I’ll be hunting at the same time/same place as Matt’s daughter this year during 2nd shotgun season.I sure Josie gets a bigger buck than her dad.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

The duck!!! How is it going Paul?
    The small guy in the pic is called “Big Matt”why I don’t know? He is a very good and old friend of mine and theduck’s.
    A few of the Iowa users,(Wade and Goody) have also had the chance to meet and have a few with Matt.
    He is a super good guy that is a blast to be around,hell I could tell Matt stories all night.
    Anyway I’m so happy Matt got this awesome buck.I couldn’t put a guess on how many deer Matt has shot,50?
    Matt’s son Lane shot is first buck last year at the age of 9.I’ll be hunting at the same time/same place as Matt’s daughter this year during 2nd shotgun season.I sure Josie gets a bigger buck than her dad.
    Ryan Hale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.