Stolen Trophy Deer

• lebruce
    C.R. Iowa

please pass this around and help us to find these stolen bucks.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Damn, who would do something like that?

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Damn, who would do something like that?

Jira

Not someone who has spent any time in a stand earning it.

That’s horrible… is this for real?

Jira

Not someone who has spent any time in a stand earning it.

That’s horrible… is this for real?

lebruce
    C.R. Iowa

Yes this is for real!!! I don’t even deer hunt but it realy makes me mad to see this happen to anyone.I’m just trying to help get the word spread around.You can go to this site to see more pic.s of the deer Iowawhitetail.com

lebruce
    C.R. Iowa

Yes this is for real!!! I don’t even deer hunt but it realy makes me mad to see this happen to anyone.I’m just trying to help get the word spread around.You can go to this site to see more pic.s of the deer Iowawhitetail.com

newt
    Pillager, MN

Unreal. There’s no way to hide these mounts. They’ll turn up sooner or later….I hope. I bet they are both sick wondering where they are.

newt
    Pillager, MN

Unreal. There’s no way to hide these mounts. They’ll turn up sooner or later….I hope. I bet they are both sick wondering where they are.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hope they get these guys

CreekKid
    SE MN

I know a guy that this happened to! Someone cut it out of his tree in his yard at night. It was found in a gun shop (I think it was like 2 years later) by someone who had stopped by and remembered what it looked like the day it was shot. It was a pretty awesome rack. The owner was happy he got a FREE mount anyway. If these pictures stay out on the web I’m sure this one will be found too. Ironic how roadhunters and poachers don’t care how they get it but a 120 lb. doe can be like winning the lottery when you earn it the hard way. A rack like that is sure to get noticed.

CreekKid
    SE MN

I know a guy that this happened to! Someone cut it out of his tree in his yard at night. It was found in a gun shop (I think it was like 2 years later) by someone who had stopped by and remembered what it looked like the day it was shot. It was a pretty awesome rack. The owner was happy he got a FREE mount anyway. If these pictures stay out on the web I’m sure this one will be found too. Ironic how roadhunters and poachers don’t care how they get it but a 120 lb. doe can be like winning the lottery when you earn it the hard way. A rack like that is sure to get noticed.

Chitwood46
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

They were not trophy’s to anyone but my brother, but last year he had 8 racks stolen in broad daylight from his garage in Guttenberg.

Chitwood46
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

They were not trophy’s to anyone but my brother, but last year he had 8 racks stolen in broad daylight from his garage in Guttenberg.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.