2014 Deer Contest Results

• Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

Il regular gun seasons match up with Wi pretty close each year maybe a week or so difference, but the bonus CWD and antlerless only seasons tend to fall in January. This year they are Jan 1-4 and 16-18th, I didn’t end up buying tags. It’s mostly does taken in these last two seasons but as far as I know in CWD season specific counties an either sex tag can still be filled as a buck or doe, in antlerless only counties regardless of tag type it can only be used on a doe.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Don’t forget. I need the highest scored buck info for the Extreme Hunting Solutions products.

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

This is Bill’s buck team 6 shot October 22 by bow, 5 points he didn’t measure the 6th but said it looked less than an inch.

Attachments:
    1. image1.jpg

deertracker

I have the donation from IDO now and ready to send out the prizes. Team #4 was the obvious winners. They shot some great bucks. So here is the deal. I can’t count the second buck for team #6 because it did not get in on time. That leaves 3 teams with 18 points. What Im going to do is pay out those three teams with $10 cards. I was going to rank the teams by deer entry date but that would penalize the Wisconsin gun hunter because they start later. If you are on teams 2, 6 or 3 please message me your address. I threw a few envelopes away without saving the return address.

I will add too the rules next year to eliminate the ties and allow the contest to go later for our friends in the southern states.

Thanks again, DT

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Let me know if I can help track guys down.

Thanks for taking this on and THANKS to everyone who participated!!

deertracker

I just need addresses for Bill Forsberg and Thegun. The others are in the mail.
    DT

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Just a quick kudos to Deertracker for getting this together and those that participated. A very friendly contest and most importantly, some of the most ethical and honest guys that we can all participate amongst toast toast toast toast

Looking forward to seeing some nice bucks taken next year wave

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.