Dec 4, 5 & 6 – Reeds Sports Show Pricing Released

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Reeds has been promising sports show style discounts that have now been released and can be found online at REEDS VIP DEALS.

Note – Many of these discounts are so steep they cannot be openly advertised so Reeds staff are communicating the details of each discount and the code to redeem the discount in a short video associated with each offer. According to Reeds some of the discounts offered are better than anything they’ve ever offered at shows with some items so deeply discounted the only way to get the deal is to call them. It looks like many of the most sought after products are now included.

Coletrain27

I called about the tucr and 2b ice rods. No discount on the rods themselves but if you buy a reel you get 20% off the reel. coffee

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I called about the tucr and 2b ice rods. No discount on the rods themselves but if you buy a reel you get 20% off the reel. coffee

Just an assumption on my part but my guess is Reeds isn’t offer a show special on TUCR rods because TUCR is. They just posted that they will be offering their standard sport show discount on all rods in this post https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/topic/ice-show-sale/>>>

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Looks like today is my “Cyber-Monday” !!! toast

-J.

Bluegill89

Might as well go to Thorne Brothers before their sale ends on the 6th.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Well, like James mentions in the video, Reeds will work with you on the best price. Just like jumping booths at the ice show and negotiating deals there. wave

-J.

Coletrain27

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bluegill89 wrote:</div>

Well, like James mentions in the video, Reeds will work with you on the best price. Just like jumping booths at the ice show and negotiating deals there. wave

-J.

There’s no negotiating the price on rods. Guy I talked to at reeds said the companies are making them sell at retail

PmB

That’s what they said about garmin products also. No better pricing than the ongoing sales

vinella

I also inquired as to whether they could do better than 15% on the Strikemaster lithium augers in light of DSG just having them at 25% off and was told no.

I think we need James to do the negotiating for us! wink

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I also inquired as to whether they could do better than 15% on the Strikemaster lithium augers in light of DSG just having them at 25% off and was told no.

I think we need James to do the negotiating for us! wink

It doesn’t hurt to ask for an additional price cut! The worst they can say is no. I do know on some of the featured items that they’ve been promoting the last couple weeks they’re already selling it at the maximum discount so there’s not going to be any wiggle room there.

I’ve been to every ice show for as long as I can remember and it looks to me like Reeds is operating off of the discount structure they’ve used at sports shows for a bunch of years. The prices are good… And nobody has to pay for parking!

vinella

The prices are good… And nobody has to pay for parking!
    [/quote]

Plus us out of staters get to avoid paying the dreaded MN sales tax!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.