Minn Kota Rebates for 2010!

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Jolly Ann Marine has some great deals on Minn Kota motors and battery charges and Minn Kota is making the deals even sweeter with rebates up to $100!

Check out the deals on Minn Kota Terrova and Powerdrive motors. Get $100 back on Terrova and get a free copilot with the purchase of a Powerdrive! Also, get another $20 to $30 back on the already great prices on Minn Kota Battery Chargers. These rebates are time limited! See the full details on the Minn Kota website.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Been to 2 different stores and have not found the color shown here. Any idea when it will be available in store?

jetro
    Mayer, MN

Ditto, Ditto

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Just received a note from MFF.

The fella in the know is out until Thursday.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Been to 2 different stores and have not found the color shown here. Any idea when it will be available in store?

I haven’t looked carefully, but these could be an “on-line” offer only.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

If you would send a note to the guy in the know to send a letter to the store in Brooklyn park to get their fishing department [censored] together I would much appreciate it. I know people have their grievances with GM but that store is far worse. Would like a store in the metro area to have a decent collection of stuff instead of having to go out to Blaine, or St.Paul, or Rogers. Not to rant here I just would love to tell all the other people that have been turned off by that store to come back bc it is glorious!! And I would be a major supporter!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.