Your Wife would love a Kymco Agility 50 for Xmas

• absolute2ks
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I have a special offer for IDO members and visitors that may solve some of your holiday shopping problems. I currently have 6 new (2007) Kymco Agility 50’s , which are 49cc 4 stroke scooters that I will discount to IDO members and guests. These scooters retail at $1599, but my IDO special price is $1349. I have all 3 colors (red, blue and silver) available. With gas flirting with $4 per gallon, you will appreciate this scooter’s mileage at 80-85 mpg, as well as their 40-45 mph top speed. Kymco scooters come with a 2 year PARTS and LABOR WARRANTY. The importance of the labor warranty cannot be overstated: what ever scooter you buy make sure you have your warranty in righting from the Manufacture, a lot of other scooters manufactures do not offer this! If you live outside of western WI, the warranty will be honored by any Authorized Kymco Dealer, just like Yamaha or Honda would be), including those in the Twin Cities. About Kymco, Kymco has been in business since 1963 with over 700 dealers in the US and 85 other countries worldwide. These are quality machines, and I am proud to be able to offer this special opportunity to IDO members and guests. Any questions or to learn more please PM me or call the shop at 715-723-7705 Mon – Fri 8:30 to 5:00 or Saturday till Noon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.