Expanded Lil’ Cecil Line-Up….!

• aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Damn I just ordered 2 of these kits and now there is more. Ok you need to put up a release calandar so we can see what is coming and order everything at once.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

The minute we released our popular Mini Mert Horizontal Ice jig in our Special Glow Red color guys started asking for the same color on our Lil’ Cecil Micro-Spoons. So we spent the week painting and now we’re excited to announce that we’ve just expanded our color line of Lil’ Cecils for the winter to include the HOT Glow Red as well as a Dark Blood Red paint scheme and they’re ready to go!

The Lil’ Cecil has been one of the most popular panfish lures on the ice the past few years. We’ve brought back all of our top sellers and added a few new colors as well!

To check them out on-line visit us at this link >>> http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=38

And as always we’re offering these singly or in a 9 piece kit.

Best of luck out there on the ice… but be SAFE!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I promise…no more new additions to the ice tackle lines i already have..

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Damn I just ordered 2 of these kits and now there is more. Ok you need to put up a release calandar so we can see what is coming and order everything at once.

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Fibber.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Fibber.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.