Lowrance GlobalMap 7600C HD Blowout Sale!

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

>>>> Lowrance Globalmap 7600C HD 10.4-inch GPS with hard drive $1,299! <<<<

This price is $1000 off the original price. It’s a special buy from from Lowrance and we’re passing the savings on to you. Offer good while supplies last. Free shipping to the USA!

The unit has contour maps built-in to the hard drive. Maps cover the entire USA including all of the Great Lakes! The mapping software included: Lowrance Fishing Hot Spots, Lowrance Nauticpath, and Lowrance Mapcreate for the entire USA.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

It really is a great price if a person wants a really large screen. The new 2007 model will be available soon and it will be priced much closer to that $2000 range!

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

quick question; what is the name of the technology that allows users to make exact maps with a very detailed map after tooling around on the Lowrance. Does this unit come with that? Also, this looks like it comes with everything, is there anything that would be needed?

Thanks,

STCROIXER

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I believe you are thinking of Mapcreate software and it is already on the hard drive.

The maps that are on here are good but they are not as impressive as what you will find on Navionics or Lakemaster maps. So depending on one’s preference, you may need to add a mapping chip. I would get the GPS and use it first, then decide if the maps meet your needs or if you still need to get a map chip. If anyone purchases the 7600C at this time and wants a mapping chip, I will provide a discounted price for any mapping chip I carry. I will give a person thirty days to use the GPS and decide if they still need to purchase a mapping chip and will honor this offer for the 30 day period.

Any questions? Just ask. Thanks!

jdbruesewitz
    Isle, MN

Nice price.

Thanks, Wade

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

It really is a great price if a person wants a really large screen. The new 2007 model will be available soon and it will be priced much closer to that $2000 range!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

quick question; what is the name of the technology that allows users to make exact maps with a very detailed map after tooling around on the Lowrance. Does this unit come with that? Also, this looks like it comes with everything, is there anything that would be needed?

Thanks,

STCROIXER

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

Thanks,

STCROIXER

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I believe you are thinking of Mapcreate software and it is already on the hard drive.

The maps that are on here are good but they are not as impressive as what you will find on Navionics or Lakemaster maps. So depending on one’s preference, you may need to add a mapping chip. I would get the GPS and use it first, then decide if the maps meet your needs or if you still need to get a map chip. If anyone purchases the 7600C at this time and wants a mapping chip, I will provide a discounted price for any mapping chip I carry. I will give a person thirty days to use the GPS and decide if they still need to purchase a mapping chip and will honor this offer for the 30 day period.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.