Gold Plate B3 Blade Baits Released….!

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

We sent a handful of these blades out with Eric “walleye_fool” Rehberg for a field test before Christmas and they performed better than could have been expected with a number of big walleyes coming to the boat, including a 29.5″ hog!

>>> Eric Rehberg’s Fishing Report

Jim’s 29.5″ Walleye – caught on a Gold Plate Blade

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

For the time being these blades are only available through our online store or at Everts Resort although we do look to have them in to some of the Scheel’s stores and local shops before spring.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Each time we put together a new lure or add a new color scheme to our product line-up we do so with the highest quality expectations. We want our products to be the best. Period.

Every once in a great while we turn out a product that actually exceeds our quality expectations. And in this case our expectations for quality appearance, durability and fishability have been SMASHED with our new Two-Four K Gold Plate B3 Blade Bait!

Trust us, this photo doesn’t do this lure justice.

This isn’t a paint job. It isn’t a “dip” applied to the lure that will scratch off after a few fish. This is honest to goodness GOLD applied in one of the smoothest and most hi-gloss finishes we’ve ever seen!

The eyes are 3D Red Prism eyes and the hooks are premium quality VMC split shank trebles.

This one will be a killer on the rivers for open water walleye or on any of the lakes where gold produces year after year out on the ice.

Here’s the entire product line.

For more information find these lures on our site at http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=47

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

We sent a handful of these blades out with Eric “walleye_fool” Rehberg for a field test before Christmas and they performed better than could have been expected with a number of big walleyes coming to the boat, including a 29.5″ hog!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

For the time being these blades are only available through our online store or at Everts Resort although we do look to have them in to some of the Scheel’s stores and local shops before spring.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

genegr
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Any tips on rigging these up? Are you using a leader? First, second, or third hole? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Rigged it with a clip or Swivel connected thru the middle hole. If you use Fireline or PowerPro , It helps to get it out of snags easier.

genegr
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Any tips on rigging these up? Are you using a leader? First, second, or third hole? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

genegr
    Chippewa Falls, WI

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Rigged it with a clip or Swivel connected thru the middle hole. If you use Fireline or PowerPro , It helps to get it out of snags easier.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

These things are HOT HOT for the Lake of the Woods walleye! Those fish up there just love the Gold.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

These things are HOT HOT for the Lake of the Woods walleye! Those fish up there just love the Gold.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I think it was Friday when a boat came in and darn near wiped me out of them at Everts.

I’ve never fished with blades…but when one boat comes in and buys 9…I’m thinking they might be working.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I think it was Friday when a boat came in and darn near wiped me out of them at Everts.

I’ve never fished with blades…but when one boat comes in and buys 9…I’m thinking they might be working.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Were they also on special???

leinieman

leinieman

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Just saw this post now. I will add in my .02 on these and all blade baits. For rigging I use #2 Duo-Lok snaps hooked in the middle hole. I would strongly strongly suggest using a braided line with these. Fireline is my choice but there is others out there. There are 2 main reasons for this. #1 you can get your bait back out of MOST snags and it doesnt break as easy when fishing rocky areas. and #2 is with the no stretch line you can feel the bait viberate much better, dont have to pull it so far to get it to start viberating, and you can feel the hits when the bait is on the drop with a much looser line than you can with mono.
    For the gold color, they hold there own at any time of the year. They are not always the go to color but they seem to work most all of the time.

Look for a video here on the site or maybe even on one of the tv shows for a on the water instruction come this spring.

Feel free to shoot me a pm with any questions.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Just saw this post now. I will add in my .02 on these and all blade baits. For rigging I use #2 Duo-Lok snaps hooked in the middle hole. I would strongly strongly suggest using a braided line with these. Fireline is my choice but there is others out there. There are 2 main reasons for this. #1 you can get your bait back out of MOST snags and it doesnt break as easy when fishing rocky areas. and #2 is with the no stretch line you can feel the bait viberate much better, dont have to pull it so far to get it to start viberating, and you can feel the hits when the bait is on the drop with a much looser line than you can with mono.
    For the gold color, they hold there own at any time of the year. They are not always the go to color but they seem to work most all of the time.

Look for a video here on the site or maybe even on one of the tv shows for a on the water instruction come this spring.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Eric, stop trying to convince people that you can catch walleyes on flat pieces of steel, next thing they’ll say you can catch ’em on plastic worms instead of minnows.
    Shysters

sean-lyons

Eric, stop trying to convince people that you can catch walleyes on flat pieces of steel, next thing they’ll say you can catch ’em on plastic worms instead of minnows.
    Shysters

sean-lyons

Shysters

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Dont know why anybody would believe that you could do that but hey it may happen
    Just an FYI here the gold one and the black produced about 25 eyes and saugers for us this past weekend. So hey they do work

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Dont know why anybody would believe that you could do that but hey it may happen
    Just an FYI here the gold one and the black produced about 25 eyes and saugers for us this past weekend. So hey they do work

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.