#8 Mini Merts w/ Glow Eyes Now Available

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

This has been one of my favorite ice jigs for years and I’ve recently added 4 NEW colors to our line of #8 Mini Merts for the 2006 – 2007 ice season.

This jig hangs horizontally which appeals to finicky panfish and can be fished with livebait like maggies or larva or finesse plastics.

All jigs have GLOW EYES and we’re now offering a 9 Pc. Mini Mert Kit for $6.99!

Check them out on our website at >>>

http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=41

When combined with our Lil’ Cecils ice anglers have their bases covered for perch, bluegills and crappies!

Link to our Lil’ Cecils >>>

http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=38

Cold weather’s coming. We’ll see you on the ice!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I started to use these jigs last year and was very impressed. All species of panfish will hit the Mert’s. I generally tipped them with a waxie or a piece of Chena Bait. They have great action and are very enticing. Looks like I need to place an order because these new colors look VERY nice

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Come on Fed-Ex!!!!!!!

Thanks Dave, for getting these out right away!
    Great service sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey!!

You guys need to try the Super do Tails on the Mini Merts…

Just snip off on of the tentacle from a Super do and attach it to the hook leaving a long floating tail behind the jig and hold on…the SD tentacles has soooo much action the gills, crappies and perch cant resist it !!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

That’s a pretty ingenius use for those doos once the walleyes and saugers tear the bodies up.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I actually did this a few weeks back fishing with Lenny. We stumbled upon some big slab crappies. Not having much for crappie tackle, I took a buctail jig of Waynes, and cut the body off a super-doo. Slid the tenicles on the bucktail jig and WHAM! Slab crappie, verticle jigging in 10fow, 5 feet down, next to the boat!

PS: Dave, just got the package! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I started to use these jigs last year and was very impressed. All species of panfish will hit the Mert’s. I generally tipped them with a waxie or a piece of Chena Bait. They have great action and are very enticing. Looks like I need to place an order because these new colors look VERY nice

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Come on Fed-Ex!!!!!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Come on Fed-Ex!!!!!!!

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I just order some Minimerts & I can’t to get them & use them.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Just got mine….the secret purple glitter looks awesome!That super-doo trick doesnt really work
    Thanks Dave!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey!!

Just snip off on of the tentacle from a Super do and attach it to the hook leaving a long floating tail behind the jig and hold on…the SD tentacles has soooo much action the gills, crappies and perch cant resist it !!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

That’s a pretty ingenius use for those doos once the walleyes and saugers tear the bodies up.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I actually did this a few weeks back fishing with Lenny. We stumbled upon some big slab crappies. Not having much for crappie tackle, I took a buctail jig of Waynes, and cut the body off a super-doo. Slid the tenicles on the bucktail jig and WHAM! Slab crappie, verticle jigging in 10fow, 5 feet down, next to the boat!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Dean Marshall

Just got mine….the secret purple glitter looks awesome!That super-doo trick doesnt really work
    Thanks Dave!

Dean Marshall

Thanks Dave!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Got my merts and devils this week and they look awsome! I can’t wait to try them out this weekend!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

That little orange firetiger perch in the Mini Mert is going to get a good workout on Tuesday.

I’m quite impressed with the paint jobs on these little jigs! They look like little fry!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Got my merts and devils this week and they look awsome! I can’t wait to try them out this weekend!!!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

gary_wellman
    South Metro

That little orange firetiger perch in the Mini Mert is going to get a good workout on Tuesday.

I’m quite impressed with the paint jobs on these little jigs! They look like little fry!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Those mini merts work great for Rush Lake crappies. I might have to try a super doo tentacle also. I always tipped it with a waxie. I bet the red mert with a brown/red tail would work pretty well on Mille Lacs when the perch get finicky.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Those mini merts work great for Rush Lake crappies. I might have to try a super doo tentacle also. I always tipped it with a waxie. I bet the red mert with a brown/red tail would work pretty well on Mille Lacs when the perch get finicky.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.