Re-FI or Purchase with Gary Wellman

• love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

I have heard nothing but great things about Gary from everyone on this site. If the wife and I ever re-finance Gary will probably be my first call. Love2Fish

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Gary did a fabulous job for me with my first home purchase. I couldn’t recommend him more highly as he took the time to address each and every question we had as first time buyers… I think he put up with our questions at the first meeting for almost 2 hours and there was no hard sell. Just solid advice and an honest effort to go through ALL of our options.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

After talking to Gary early this week about fishin not re-fi, if I ever need to Re-fi or buy a new home I’m calling Gary.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I thought I would chime in here since the Brat and I have been in our new house just a few months now.

Gary handled our mortgage and was wonderful to work with. He answered all our questions and really worked with us showing us all the options to make sure the mortgage we got was right for us and our future.

I actually just talked to Gary this morning…seeing the Re-Fi post out there got me to thinkin…how does a person know when it is the right time to do it. He answered all my questions and went through several scenarios with me that really helped me understand everthing that is involved.
    I have to tip my hat to Gary….he is not only top notch when it comes to mortgages…..he is a top notch person all around!!!
    John

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

True story… I put together a package for Gary and quote him the price. What’s he do? He sends me an extra $25 bucks and says “you deserve a tip once in a while too”. Who tips there electronics guy?! I don’t know what this has to do with mortgage and lending, but it does tell me a bit about Gary as a person.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

My best buddy just did a smooth as can be re-fi with Gary of Wellman mortage. Gary got him the best rate and my buddy is self employed.

love2fish

I have heard nothing but great things about Gary from everyone on this site. If the wife and I ever re-finance Gary will probably be my first call. Love2Fish

love2fish

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Gary did a fabulous job for me with my first home purchase. I couldn’t recommend him more highly as he took the time to address each and every question we had as first time buyers… I think he put up with our questions at the first meeting for almost 2 hours and there was no hard sell. Just solid advice and an honest effort to go through ALL of our options.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

After talking to Gary early this week about fishin not re-fi, if I ever need to Re-fi or buy a new home I’m calling Gary.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I thought I would chime in here since the Brat and I have been in our new house just a few months now.

Gary handled our mortgage and was wonderful to work with. He answered all our questions and really worked with us showing us all the options to make sure the mortgage we got was right for us and our future.

I actually just talked to Gary this morning…seeing the Re-Fi post out there got me to thinkin…how does a person know when it is the right time to do it. He answered all my questions and went through several scenarios with me that really helped me understand everthing that is involved.
    I have to tip my hat to Gary….he is not only top notch when it comes to mortgages…..he is a top notch person all around!!!
    John

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

John

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

True story… I put together a package for Gary and quote him the price. What’s he do? He sends me an extra $25 bucks and says “you deserve a tip once in a while too”. Who tips there electronics guy?! I don’t know what this has to do with mortgage and lending, but it does tell me a bit about Gary as a person.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.