10 Piece Go Devil Jigging Spoon Kits

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

As soon as we announced the release of the Go Devils last week customers started asking for a quick and convenient way to get an assortment of colors.

So we put together a 10 Piece Go Devil kit… just in time for early ice.

For $17.49 you get two (2) Go Devils in all five colors we offer! Just pick one of the 3 sizes – 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 and you’ll be ready to hit the ice with these deadly effective jigging spoons!

Here’s the link for ordering >>> http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=46

Or just look for the bright yellow banner on the left sidebar and click on that advertisement to go directly to our website.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Have a SAFE ice fishing season.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Thanks Dave!
    Now I have another thing I can give the kids for my Christmas list

dave

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave, That is exactly what I was looking for. You’ll have my order soon.

I’ll mention your baits when I give my speech after winning the Harbor View Ice Tourney.

shaley
    Milford IA

Those don’t work at all on Okoboji Wade

emover
    Malcom, IA

Thanks Dave!

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

Thanks Dave!

dave

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I’ll mention your baits when I give my speech after winning the Harbor View Ice Tourney.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

shaley
    Milford IA

shaley
    Milford IA

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Just submitted my order. One thing though.. selecting the package does not allow you to choose the 2 sizes you want. So I included that in the shipping instructions.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Don’t forget to send me GPS coordinates of your hotspots, a list of your favorite baits, and detailed instructions on how to fish those baits. I need all the help I can get!

shaley
    Milford IA

I dont have a GPS 1000′ due west of Ft Dodge point …. yea thats the hot spot

I need help to Wade, at least that what my wife tells me.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Just submitted my order. One thing though.. selecting the package does not allow you to choose the 2 sizes you want. So I included that in the shipping instructions.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Don’t forget to send me GPS coordinates of your hotspots, a list of your favorite baits, and detailed instructions on how to fish those baits. I need all the help I can get!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

shaley
    Milford IA

shaley
    Milford IA

shaley
    Milford IA

Just wondering if you will or have the blue also??

shaley
    Milford IA

shaley
    Milford IA

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Quote:

Cletus,

I’m not sure I understand you correctly so please bear with me.

I see you did select the size you wanted, on your order it says 1/8th. I see you attached a note requesting 1/8 and 1/4 ounce sizes. Each kits is 2 go devils in each color in the 5 available colors for a total of 10 Go Devils.

From BFT.com “10 Pc. kits that feature 2 Go Devils in each of our 5 colors”

This is a 10 pc. kit…. all one size. We can’t mix and match sizes.

Let me know what you’d like me to do. [email protected]

Thanks much!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Quote:

Cletus,

I see you did select the size you wanted, on your order it says 1/8th. I see you attached a note requesting 1/8 and 1/4 ounce sizes. Each kits is 2 go devils in each color in the 5 available colors for a total of 10 Go Devils.

Thanks much!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Quote:

Cletus,

Thanks much!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I sent you the correction… I guess this was my fault for reading this wrong… and maybe getting my hopes up to high. I thought we would get 2 different sizes. I guess I don’t have too much use for 2 of the same size in each color. Would much rather have a variety pack… each color with 2 sizes. My mistake though. I sent the email to you… all for 1/8. Thanks.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I sent you the correction… I guess this was my fault for reading this wrong… and maybe getting my hopes up to high. I thought we would get 2 different sizes. I guess I don’t have too much use for 2 of the same size in each color. Would much rather have a variety pack… each color with 2 sizes. My mistake though. I sent the email to you… all for 1/8. Thanks.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

shaley
    Milford IA

Will you have the blue in stock???

shaley
    Milford IA

Will you have the blue in stock???

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.