Iowa walleye week-end deal.

• Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Last year won’t stop me. But it was the second time I had fished the IGL and just thinking it is a long way to go and not know the area. We have not ruled it out yet-it was a blast!

–Whitey

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Wade,you and Austin had a great day on the water last May.Didn’t you guys limit out while Scott and I struggled???

Austin and I got our limit of keeper males. We got about 50 eyes that day, jigging leeches and minnows. I give all the credit to the little man. I was just driving the boat.

It’s just about time to get the boat ready for spring!

shaley
    Milford IA

I would take you out if I had the room Jason but my boats full already. Anytime your headed this way though give me a shout might have an open seat.

It was a pretty light show though last year

shaley
    Milford IA

I would take you out if I had the room Jason but my boats full already. Anytime your headed this way though give me a shout might have an open seat.

It was a pretty light show though last year

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Derek,the Iowa Great lakes is made up of 7 lakes.5 of them are connected.West is the deepest,East is the longest,and Spirit is the biggest natural lake in Iowa.All the lakes are each special in their own way.
    Wade,you and Austin had a great day on the water last May.Didn’t you guys limit out while Scott and I struggled???
    Jason/Shaley,how about those storms last year?? What a light show.We couldn’t get on my spot on Sat.morning because of them.But Sunday we did and Shane caught this nice eye.It was his biggest.Hope to see a few of you guys in the area that week-end.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Derek,the Iowa Great lakes is made up of 7 lakes.5 of them are connected.West is the deepest,East is the longest,and Spirit is the biggest natural lake in Iowa.All the lakes are each special in their own way.
    Jason/Shaley,how about those storms last year?? What a light show.We couldn’t get on my spot on Sat.morning because of them.But Sunday we did and Shane caught this nice eye.It was his biggest.Hope to see a few of you guys in the area that week-end.
    Ryan Hale

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

I appreciate it Shawn. If we do come we will have extra room this year–we’ll bring the pontoon boat–won’t let another storm stop us!

–Whitey

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

I appreciate it Shawn. If we do come we will have extra room this year–we’ll bring the pontoon boat–won’t let another storm stop us!

–Whitey

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Austin and I got our limit of keeper males. We got about 50 eyes that day, jigging leeches and minnows. I give all the credit to the little man. I was just driving the boat.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

5 rooms left as of now guys.6 weeks left until opener!!!
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Still have a few rooms open.I’ll see you guys this week-end.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Ryan Hale

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Looks like the weather will be great for the weekend!

Sat
    May 6

Mostly Sunny
    68°/46° 10%
    68°F

Sun
    May 7

Partly Cloudy
    69°/53° 20%
    69°F

I’ll be staying at Ryan’s place, getting there Saturday. I may have an open seat on Saturday and/or Sunday. I have to check with a couple guys first. I hope to see some fellow IDAers there!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan,

Did you note that you have the discounted rates for IDA members this weekend? How much is it for IDA members? Or should people just call for rates?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Sat
    May 6

Mostly Sunny
    68°/46° 10%
    68°F

Sun
    May 7

Partly Cloudy
    69°/53° 20%
    69°F

I’ll be staying at Ryan’s place, getting there Saturday. I may have an open seat on Saturday and/or Sunday. I have to check with a couple guys first. I hope to see some fellow IDAers there!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Sat
    May 6

Mostly Sunny
    68°/46° 10%
    68°F

Sun
    May 7

Partly Cloudy
    69°/53° 20%
    69°F

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan,

Did you note that you have the discounted rates for IDA members this weekend? How much is it for IDA members? Or should people just call for rates?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan,

Viewing 22 posts - 31 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.