FREE CUSTOM AVID FISHING ROD AND TACKLE PACKAGE!!!

• gary_wellman
    South Metro

For folks here on that do not live in Mn, Wi, Mi, or ND, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss other financial options where I can be of assistance!!!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Refinance your home today and receive a free HOF Avid blank, custom rod and a hand selected tackle package of jigs, Ringworms, Superdoos, Paddletails, & K-Grubs from B-Fish-N tackle. Refi today and use the same tackle setup as the guides do on the river!

This offer applies to all registered IDA members.
    Homes must be in MN, WI, ND, & MI.

Email/PM Gary Wellman with questions to see if you qualify!!!

NOTE: Contact Gary Wellman for details regarding the conditions of the custom rod and tackle package.

The fishing rod is a St. Croix AVID spinning blank, power/speed picked by you, made by HOF.
    The B-Fish-N tackle package is:
    24 assorted H20 jig sizes and colors
    6 packages of 12 count Ringworms in assorted colors
    6 packages of 12 count Superdoos in assorted colors
    6 packages of 12 count K-Grubs in assorted colors
    6 packages of 12 count Paddletails in assorted colors

Restrictions apply. Applicants must contact Gary Wellman for specific restrictions, limitations, and qualifying criteria. Offer expires April 15th 2006.

Midwest Lending Corp is an authorized and licensed mortgage broker/originator in the states of Minnesota, Michigan, North Dakota and Wisconsin. Midwest Lending Corp and Gary Wellman/Wellman Mortgage comply with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Flood Disaster Protection Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and the FACT Act.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

For folks here on that do not live in Mn, Wi, Mi, or ND, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss other financial options where I can be of assistance!!!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I want to refresh this promotion as well and bring it back to the top. This promotion too, will remain in effect until written notice on this site states different.

I do also want to give a special thanks to BFN tackle and HOF for the excellent customer service!!!

I must state, these rods that Mike at HOF makes are so nice, that I had to order one for myself to get in on the action!

Again, thanks to all for the business support!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I want to refresh this promotion as well and bring it back to the top. This promotion too, will remain in effect until written notice on this site states different.

I do also want to give a special thanks to BFN tackle and HOF for the excellent customer service!!!

I must state, these rods that Mike at HOF makes are so nice, that I had to order one for myself to get in on the action!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

gary_wellman
    South Metro

We have a lot of new members and I wanted to refresh this post as it is still active and will be until written notice here states different.

Thanks to all, for your business during the 2006 year!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

We have a lot of new members and I wanted to refresh this post as it is still active and will be until written notice here states different.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Until further notice, this and all other promotions are now terminated until further written notice.

Those whom have previously qualified or are in-process for this promotion are grandfathered in.

Thanks everyone!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Until further notice, this and all other promotions are now terminated until further written notice.

Those whom have previously qualified or are in-process for this promotion are grandfathered in.

Thanks everyone!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Thanks everyone!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.