Garmin Minnesota Lakemaster CD-ROM $99.99!

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Wade, I have the LakeMAster Mille Lacs CD-Rom Reelbottom Mille Lacs. It is real handy to sit at home and look for new structure to fish next!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Garmin Minnesota LakeMaster is now reduced to $99.99 from $199.99. Shipping is free!

Save $100 on the Gamin Minnesota Lakemaster CD-Rom. Order online or email me for a package price quote if you want to package it with a Garmin GPS. Email me at [email protected] for our best package price.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

You betcha Bob. And this one covers A bunch of MN in addition to Mille Lacs – Mississippi River Pools 4 & 8, Winni, Vermillion, Gull, and a bunch more. A guy could couple this with a Garmin 172C or a color Handheld GPS and have a really nice set up.

Bob Carlson

Wade, I have the LakeMAster Mille Lacs CD-Rom Reelbottom Mille Lacs. It is real handy to sit at home and look for new structure to fish next!!!

Bob Carlson

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Does it work on the Garmin 162?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

You betcha Bob. And this one covers A bunch of MN in addition to Mille Lacs – Mississippi River Pools 4 & 8, Winni, Vermillion, Gull, and a bunch more. A guy could couple this with a Garmin 172C or a color Handheld GPS and have a really nice set up.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Yes it does Dave. You’ll need the PC cable to upload the map data from your PC to your 162 (which I think you have). You can load upto 2.5 MB of data to the 162’s internal memory.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Yes it does Dave. You’ll need the PC cable to upload the map data from your PC to your 162 (which I think you have). You can load upto 2.5 MB of data to the 162’s internal memory.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I have to see what I purchased from you already…if you remember….is this a better package ?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave, I think you had gotten the Fishing Hot Spots CD at the time. This one is more detailed than that FHS CD. We should set up a time to chat by phone Dave.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I have to see what I purchased from you already…if you remember….is this a better package ?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave, I think you had gotten the Fishing Hot Spots CD at the time. This one is more detailed than that FHS CD. We should set up a time to chat by phone Dave.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

i think i’ll give you a buz on Thursday afternoon !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.