Save $500 when you buy or sell with The Nybergs !!

• todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Just wanted to throw out a little special for my fellow IDA members.If you are an IDA member and you use The Nybergs to buy or sell your home we will give you a $500 credit at closing.Plus you get to work with some pretty nice guys

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Just wanted to let all know, that I have worked with Todd on a couple of deals already. This guy is a class act, that actually knows the business. In my duration of being a broker, Todd is the best I’ve seen thus far!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Just wanted to let all know, that I have worked with Todd on a couple of deals already. This guy is a class act, that actually knows the business. In my duration of being a broker, Todd is the best I’ve seen thus far!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Gary,
    You didn’t tell them you have only been a broker for 15 minutes.HA HA . Thanks so much for the kind words.As I have said in the past good loan officers like you make my job way to easy,so keep it up cause I want to do more fishing.
    Again thanks for the kind words and all your hard work when we work together.

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Gary,
    You didn’t tell them you have only been a broker for 15 minutes.HA HA . Thanks so much for the kind words.As I have said in the past good loan officers like you make my job way to easy,so keep it up cause I want to do more fishing.

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Gary,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.