Standard Horizon Fixed Mt. VHF Radio Package $164!

• jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

All I can say is WOW!

Wade, do you make any money on this deal?

-J.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Very little Jon. It’s a great deal for anyone looking to add a VHF radio to their rig. I’m taking advantage of a holiday shipping special we have available to us, otherwise there is no way I could offer this package. Shipping 8-footers isn’t cheap! The radio is a good one too. It comes with Standard Horizon’s THREE year warranty!

Happy Holidays!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ve got 2 of the Standard Horizon Eclipse models. Same as the Quest without the DSC. (Which I don’t think I have a need for here in Mn.) Not only are they waterproof, but submersible! And a dang good radio!

-J.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

STANDARD HORIZON QUEST VHF RADIO (GX1255S)
    SHAKESPEARE 5206-N 8 FT VHF ANTENNA
    SHAKESPEARE 4186BP/L206B NYLON RATCHET MOUNT

TOTAL: $164, SHIPPING INCLUDED

Price is good thru Dec. 21, 2005.

Standard Horizon Quest VHF Radio

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

All I can say is WOW!

-J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

All I can say is WOW!

-J.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Very little Jon. It’s a great deal for anyone looking to add a VHF radio to their rig. I’m taking advantage of a holiday shipping special we have available to us, otherwise there is no way I could offer this package. Shipping 8-footers isn’t cheap! The radio is a good one too. It comes with Standard Horizon’s THREE year warranty!

Happy Holidays!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Happy Holidays!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ve got 2 of the Standard Horizon Eclipse models. Same as the Quest without the DSC. (Which I don’t think I have a need for here in Mn.) Not only are they waterproof, but submersible! And a dang good radio!

-J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

-J.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.