Mastering Plastics for River Walleyes DVD

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Zip a few up to Dean at Evert’s…I’ll be there until late Thursday morning.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I just recieved a shipment of DVD’s

Featuring James Holst & Dustin Stewart, this video breaks down the presentation and techniques behind catching river walleye on plastics. From the proper boat positioning to suggestions on the right gear to use for the applications, this video does more than parade a few big fish in front of the camera… it is a TRUE instructional video that achieves the goal of teaching even the most inexperienced angler this exceptionally effective approach!

This will soon be up on the BFT website

tom_gursky

tom_gursky

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

For now if you want the DVD version, just make your order of the VHF, and put in the comments section that you would like the DVD…

I’ll have my web wizzard update the site as soon as I can

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

For now if you want the DVD version, just make your order of the VHF, and put in the comments section that you would like the DVD…

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

emover
    Malcom, IA

It sure is nice to be able to see and learn from DVD. I got my care package yesterday morning. Just a quick tip o’ the nice new IDA cap to Mr Koonce. I placed my order last Friday afternoon and Monday morning at 10AM it’s in my mailbox, jigs, new paddletails, and ringies, I was like a kid in a candy store. Plus a nice B Fish N sticker that’ll find a place on the wave whackers. Quality, Customer Service, and quick

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

It sure is nice to be able to see and learn from DVD. I got my care package yesterday morning. Just a quick tip o’ the nice new IDA cap to Mr Koonce. I placed my order last Friday afternoon and Monday morning at 10AM it’s in my mailbox, jigs, new paddletails, and ringies, I was like a kid in a candy store. Plus a nice B Fish N sticker that’ll find a place on the wave whackers. Quality, Customer Service, and quick

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

dave

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Yes, definitley some good info on this video/dvd, but who are those 2 jokers…ummm I mean fisherman in the video?? What a couple of cracka heads

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Yes, definitley some good info on this video/dvd, but who are those 2 jokers…ummm I mean fisherman in the video?? What a couple of cracka heads

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I agree. Ive only been on the river once and the DVD helped alot. The graphics are cool and really help at understanding the current.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I agree. Ive only been on the river once and the DVD helped alot. The graphics are cool and really help at understanding the current.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.