Eagle FishStrike 2000C Color Combo 7 inch screen!

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Eagle FishStrike 2000C

Affordable Big-Screen color sonar! Eye-popping, 480Vx640H pixel, high-res TFT display! Superior detail/target separation that’s viewable in all light conditions, including direct sunlight.

This unit is basically the same as the old Lowrance LCX-19C. We have a temporary price decline from the distributor so I’m offering a huge discount here.

Current Price: $975.00 This is the Combo unit with the works – GPS, transducer, etc.

That is an incredible price for a 7 inch color combo. I don’t know how long this price will last. As long as the distributor keeps the low price, I’ll pass the savings on here.

Also, you can get the sonar only model for $875. The dual frequency units, SeaChamp 2000C DF will also be $975 for the combo and $875 for sonar during this time.

To order, contact me or use our Online Order Form and enter the price quote. Offer subject to change.

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

That is a great price for a great unit! I purchased one of these from Wade this past spring, and absolutely love it. I can honestly say it really does help you catch more fish. Easy to install, see, operate, and interpret. If you are thinking of buying a new unit, definetly consider this one. You will not regret it!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

That is a great price for a great unit! I purchased one of these from Wade this past spring, and absolutely love it. I can honestly say it really does help you catch more fish. Easy to install, see, operate, and interpret. If you are thinking of buying a new unit, definetly consider this one. You will not regret it!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the info John! Glad you like your Eagle. As with most things, the prices eventually come down and this is an outstanding price for this unit for sure!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the info John! Glad you like your Eagle. As with most things, the prices eventually come down and this is an outstanding price for this unit for sure!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.