Credit challenges

• gary_wellman
    South Metro

All;
    I have a new program for all who are in need.

This doesn’t just apply for homeowners. It applies to all.

I’m offering access to this information to ALL IDA members and I am not charging any fees.

If your credit is damaged, I have access to a program to assist you in getting your credit restored.

If you have been declined for a loan, can’t buy a house, or cannot refinance your house to reduce interest rate because of credit issues, shoot me a PM and I can assist.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I had this done, similar to what Gary is offerring. This will celan up any bad marks on your credit. It may take a few months but well worth it. Even if you have a decent credit score, this still can help and get get you better rates with a higher score. Take him up on it!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I had this done, similar to what Gary is offerring. This will celan up any bad marks on your credit. It may take a few months but well worth it. Even if you have a decent credit score, this still can help and get get you better rates with a higher score. Take him up on it!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Everyone!!!

Restoring and repairing your credit due to improper reporting is a program that can be beneficial to many, many people.

It has come to light that many “creditors” are reporting negative information to your credit report that is not accurate or correct.

Repairing and correcting these challenges has become quite popular in my business. Because of this, Midwest Lending Corp has opened their own credit repairing department, through our attorneys.

Please see me for details if you are in need. For a small fee, credit reports are being corrected, which are raising credit scores as high as 200 points. This is bringing clients who cannot buy a home, car, or even a boat, to getting them “advertised” interest rates.

Give me a call, if I can be of assistance!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Everyone!!!

Restoring and repairing your credit due to improper reporting is a program that can be beneficial to many, many people.

It has come to light that many “creditors” are reporting negative information to your credit report that is not accurate or correct.

Repairing and correcting these challenges has become quite popular in my business. Because of this, Midwest Lending Corp has opened their own credit repairing department, through our attorneys.

Please see me for details if you are in need. For a small fee, credit reports are being corrected, which are raising credit scores as high as 200 points. This is bringing clients who cannot buy a home, car, or even a boat, to getting them “advertised” interest rates.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Everyone!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.