Garmin GPSMAP 168

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

We have a few Garmin GPSMAP 168 units left. These are sonar and GPS combo units. All come with external GPS antenna. We have units with single frequency transducer for $300 shipped and units without transducer for $275 shipped. All are brand new and under warranty.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

These are nearly gone… a few left now.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Wade,

What mapping will this unit handle if any?

LakeMaster 1 ft contour? Thsi unit will handle the LakeMaster ProMap correct?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Bobber, it will take the Garmin Lakemaster map. I think Don runs this unit with Lakemaster mapping (It’s a Garmin but may be the 188). I may be wrong but you might ask him about it. James, Dustin, and some of the other staff were running the 168 or the 162 at one time and may still be using them. Check with some of the guys that run it to see if it’s what you want. The feedback on these has been good.

Bob Carlson

Wade,

Bob Carlson

Wade,

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Bobber, it will take the Garmin Lakemaster map. I think Don runs this unit with Lakemaster mapping (It’s a Garmin but may be the 188). I may be wrong but you might ask him about it. James, Dustin, and some of the other staff were running the 168 or the 162 at one time and may still be using them. Check with some of the guys that run it to see if it’s what you want. The feedback on these has been good.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.