Lowrance Fishfinders and Combo Closeouts

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

We’ve got some LCX-104C combos, LCX-19C combos, LCX-18C combos, LMS-330C combos, LCX-15MT combos and sonar units, and X015CDF sonar units on close out pricing.

Lowrance Fishfinders

I don’t have all items listed yet but will soon. We will have a limited number available and I do not expect most of these to last long. Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

All the prices are listed with the products now. Use this link below:

Lowrance Fishfinders Closeout Pricing

Here’s some answers to some questions I’ve been getting…

All of these combo units will run the Navionics Hotmaps Premium chip except the LCX-15. The LCX-15 will only take the Hotmaps Classic.

You’ll see that some of these units are only available with dual frequency transducers. This is how they come packaged but you can use the Lowrance transducer exchange program to swap for a single frequency transducer if you wish. Call 1-800-324-1356 and ask for the transducer exchange program. I can also have one shipped to you for $60 and you can keep the dual frequency ducer as a backup or sell it. You can also choose to run these as a dual frequency unit. Nothing wrong with that but you do get a more narrow cone (12 degree) at 200khz on the dual frequency units, versus a 20 degree cone on the single frequency units. The dual frequency offers a 35 degree cone at 50khz.

I believe I have 2 LCX-104C units packaged with single frequency left and the rest will be dual frequency. It’s a heck of a deal either way.

Email me with any other questions. Thanks!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

All of these combo units will run the Navionics Hotmaps Premium chip except the LCX-15. The LCX-15 will only take the Hotmaps Classic.

You’ll see that some of these units are only available with dual frequency transducers. This is how they come packaged but you can use the Lowrance transducer exchange program to swap for a single frequency transducer if you wish. Call 1-800-324-1356 and ask for the transducer exchange program. I can also have one shipped to you for $60 and you can keep the dual frequency ducer as a backup or sell it. You can also choose to run these as a dual frequency unit. Nothing wrong with that but you do get a more narrow cone (12 degree) at 200khz on the dual frequency units, versus a 20 degree cone on the single frequency units. The dual frequency offers a 35 degree cone at 50khz.

I believe I have 2 LCX-104C units packaged with single frequency left and the rest will be dual frequency. It’s a heck of a deal either way.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.