Mastering Plastics for River Walleyes Video

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Its a very good video showing how to fish B-Fish-N plastics and where. You not only learn the how to/where to but also see some good fish caught too. I bought mine as soon as they came out. You will be glad you bought it.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

This video normaly sells for $19.95 but right now you can get it for 2 bucks off at $17.95

This video features James Holst & Dustin Stewart(IDA’s own Dynamic Duo ). You’ll find this video breaking down the presentation and techniques behind catching river walleye on plastics. From the proper boat positioning to suggestions on the right gear to use for the applications, this video does more than parade a few big fish in front of the camera… it is a TRUE instructional video that achieves the goal of teaching even the most inexperienced angler this exceptionally effective approach!

Have this video in someone stocking this christmas

In-Depth Angling’s Mastering Plastics for River Walleyes

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I’ve seen it!!!!!! Really good video, makes you feel as if you’re in the boat with them. Very informative experience worth the $$$$$$$$

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Agreed with the above!

Excellant river video, but the tactics work on lakes too.

I do think they could have found some better looking folks though

Seriously…using the directions that are on the video we boated 4 nice eyes around the 5lbs mark (didn’t have a scale) this morning in less than an hour.

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

I am trying to phase out all my VHS, is it available in DVD? I can’t tell from the site unless I missed something…

Dave

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Its a very good video showing how to fish B-Fish-N plastics and where. You not only learn the how to/where to but also see some good fish caught too. I bought mine as soon as they came out. You will be glad you bought it.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Bob Carlson

I’ve seen it!!!!!! Really good video, makes you feel as if you’re in the boat with them. Very informative experience worth the $$$$$$$$

Bob Carlson

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Agreed with the above!

Seriously…using the directions that are on the video we boated 4 nice eyes around the 5lbs mark (didn’t have a scale) this morning in less than an hour.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Agreed with the above!

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

I am trying to phase out all my VHS, is it available in DVD? I can’t tell from the site unless I missed something…

Dave

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

Dave

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Video’s are only in VHS format…sorry

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

bnm

I was just wondering how much they cost. I am interested in getting one. Is there a phone number that I can call to get one. I would rather do that than than buy it over the computer. thanks guys

bnm

I was just wondering how much they cost. I am interested in getting one. Is there a phone number that I can call to get one. I would rather do that than than buy it over the computer. thanks guys

bnm

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Here is a link that takes you directly to the place on the B-Fish-N Tackle order place on the website for the tape.

Video

Also you can buy them at Hooked On Fishing in Rochester, Mn and I believe Everts Resort probably has them too. I don’t know where you live so I provided the site and a couple places too. Thanks, Bill

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

These are also available at 4 seasons sports…

bnm

That was some of the best service that I have every had. Thanks for getting back to me in a short time. The guy that I talked to was one of the nices guy that I have ever taked to on the phone. The video is in the mail as we speak. I hope it is good, witch it should be. Thanks guys.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Here is a link that takes you directly to the place on the B-Fish-N Tackle order place on the website for the tape.

Video

Also you can buy them at Hooked On Fishing in Rochester, Mn and I believe Everts Resort probably has them too. I don’t know where you live so I provided the site and a couple places too. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Video

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

bnm

That was some of the best service that I have every had. Thanks for getting back to me in a short time. The guy that I talked to was one of the nices guy that I have ever taked to on the phone. The video is in the mail as we speak. I hope it is good, witch it should be. Thanks guys.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.