Mastering Plastics for River Walleyes Video

• bnm

That was some of the best service that I have every had. Thanks for getting back to me in a short time. The guy that I talked to was one of the nices guy that I have ever taked to on the phone. The video is in the mail as we speak. I hope it is good, witch it should be. Thanks guys.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Enjoy the video! That guy from B-Fish-N is one heck-uv a guy! Great service.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

That guy from B-Fish-N is one heck-uv a guy!

There has to be something “smart” I can say here…just can’t think of it right now…except….

Ps You have likely never used plastic’s the way the video shows. Once you do and land a hawg ‘eye…you will be saying the video was worth $100.!

Dean Marshall

Dean Marshall

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

There has to be something “smart” I can say here…just can’t think of it right now…except….

Ps You have likely never used plastic’s the way the video shows. Once you do and land a hawg ‘eye…you will be saying the video was worth $100.!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Plastx
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Bought the video.
    Saw the video.
    Loved the video.
    Now please stop sellin’ the video…too many people start fishin’ the video, and we’ll be looking at slot limits in Pool 4 before we know it……..

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Good to hear you liked the video . Suprisingly enough, there is not a lot of anglers using this technique on pool 4 in the fall. It is hard to get guys to leave the great vertical jig bite alone we have that time of year on the sauger with some walleye in the mix.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

watched my tape one and a half times and the plastic flip door that covers the tape broke. Got to see it any how.

Plastx
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Bought the video.
    Saw the video.
    Loved the video.
    Now please stop sellin’ the video…too many people start fishin’ the video, and we’ll be looking at slot limits in Pool 4 before we know it……..

Plastx
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Bought the video.
    Saw the video.
    Loved the video.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Good to hear you liked the video . Suprisingly enough, there is not a lot of anglers using this technique on pool 4 in the fall. It is hard to get guys to leave the great vertical jig bite alone we have that time of year on the sauger with some walleye in the mix.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

watched my tape one and a half times and the plastic flip door that covers the tape broke. Got to see it any how.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Send it back to me and I’ll get you out a new one !!

BfishN Tackle Co.
    111 S. BEaumont Rd.
    Prairie du Chien Wi 53821

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

BfishN Tackle Co.
    111 S. BEaumont Rd.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

BfishN Tackle Co.
    111 S. BEaumont Rd.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Can’t beat that for service Dave

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Quote:

BfishN Tackle Co.
    111 S. BEaumont Rd.

Thanks for the offer but it still works. Just missing the dust cover so its no problem. Thanks again I will be ordering a new one in a while because I will have this one wore out from watching it 3,000 times.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Quote:

BfishN Tackle Co.
    111 S. BEaumont Rd.

Thanks for the offer but it still works. Just missing the dust cover so its no problem. Thanks again I will be ordering a new one in a while because I will have this one wore out from watching it 3,000 times.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Quote:

BfishN Tackle Co.
    111 S. BEaumont Rd.

Viewing 25 posts - 31 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.