Painted Precision Jigs – Price Reduced 25%

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Mike, can we ask you to bring a bunch of them to the IDA Get Together for people to purchase? And for people who want them ”before” the Get Together they can just order them on line. Thanks, Bill

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

B Fish N Tackle Co. has cut prices on all their painted H2O Precision jigs from 59 cents each to 44 cents each! Still the same great jig made from premium components sporting bullet-proof paint jobs but at a much better price!

Painted H2O Precision Jigs – Price Reduced 25% on ALL Sizes & Colors!

And we’ve added to more colors for 2004 at the request of our repeat customers.

Purple

Sour Apple

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Mike, can we ask you to bring a bunch of them to the IDA Get Together for people to purchase? And for people who want them ”before” the Get Together they can just order them on line. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Are these the jigs many of you guys are throwing with ringworms and K-tails?
    Just curious as I have never used them yet and may have to give them a try this year.
    JWB

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

They sure are.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Just curious as I have never used them yet and may have to give them a try this year.
    JWB

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

JWB

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

JWB,

I have used a few last year in my attempt to always look for the “ultimate jig” and this one has quickly become my favorite. Not only is the keeper a nice feature when fishing alot of plastics, but this jig has many “odd” ball sizes that are ever so crucial for really fine tuning a plastic bite. We all know that little things make a big difference and this “little” detail becomes my bread and butter for cold water big walleyes!

BFISHNTACKLE…….I need jigs and lots of them!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

These are definitely the best jigs I have ever used.

Gator Hunter

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Thanks for replying guys.
    I’ll give em a shot.
    JWB

kooty
    Keymaster

They sure are.

kooty
    Keymaster

They sure are.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

JWB,

I have used a few last year in my attempt to always look for the “ultimate jig” and this one has quickly become my favorite. Not only is the keeper a nice feature when fishing alot of plastics, but this jig has many “odd” ball sizes that are ever so crucial for really fine tuning a plastic bite. We all know that little things make a big difference and this “little” detail becomes my bread and butter for cold water big walleyes!

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

JWB,

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Gator Hunter

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

I’ll give em a shot.
    JWB

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

I’ll give em a shot.
    JWB

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.