June Bonus Days

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hey, if any of you are looking for a new car, or know anyone who is, get up to McKays and talk to Big D. No pressure, and he WILL find you what you want! St. Cloud is not that bad of a drive when you can see what you save. My gal and I are heading up there this weekend to look for a set of wheels for her.
    There are not a whole lot of car guys who I would recommend! Give him a shot!
    Not only does Big D work in sales, but his brother Wayne works in finance to get you a loan, and his other brother Glen “Big G” Ertl is the Service Manager! You cannot go wrong!
    Tuck

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Besides the current rebates and incentives on select models. June Bonus days offers a $500.00 gas card and 5yrs of oil changes. This is at all Dodge Chrysler & Jeep dealers. Good on new Durangos, Grand Cherokee, Pacificas, Grand Caravans and Caravans. Both in Dodge and Town & Country on the vans.

Plus the $200 discount for Indepth members.

Nows the time if you are in the market for a vehicle.

In addition McKays has a $300.00 gas card and 3yrs oil change package on any used vehicle bought thru June.

Call me toll free: 1-888-384-7675 with any questions.

or private message me here on In-Depth.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Thanks Tuck! See you Friday.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hey, if any of you are looking for a new car, or know anyone who is, get up to McKays and talk to Big D. No pressure, and he WILL find you what you want! St. Cloud is not that bad of a drive when you can see what you save. My gal and I are heading up there this weekend to look for a set of wheels for her.
    Not only does Big D work in sales, but his brother Wayne works in finance to get you a loan, and his other brother Glen “Big G” Ertl is the Service Manager! You cannot go wrong!
    Tuck

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Tuck

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

his other brother [..] Ertl

Does “D” stand for Darryl?

(Sorry guys, couldn’t resist!)

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Hi all- Obviously the June Bonus expired now. I will post new rebates and incentives when announced. I do know of a 96 hour nation wide special that Diamler Chrysler is running sometime in the coming weeks. Stay tuned if your in the market.

Thanks,

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Hi all- Obviously the June Bonus expired now. I will post new rebates and incentives when announced. I do know of a 96 hour nation wide special that Diamler Chrysler is running sometime in the coming weeks. Stay tuned if your in the market.

Thanks,

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Thanks,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.