Dakota Lithium Group Buy

• kayl

I PM’d JaminWI (Who ran multiple Dakota Lithium group buys last year) and asked if he was going to coordinate another group buy this year. He is not, so I contacted Dakota and set this one up.

The below Google form will collect your information for the group buy. Pricing is as follows:
    One 12v 10Ah battery will be $75. If we get to 50 batteries, the price drops to $69/battery. Chargers are $18/ea.
    US shipping will be around $15 for one battery, and up to $23 for two, depending on your location. Shipping to Canada is estimated to be $20-30.
    If you need a confirmed shipping cost, please call Dakota and they can provide a more accurate quote.
    This form will remain open for approximately 14 days. Discount codes will be sent via email once Dakota Lithium provides them.

https://goo.gl/forms/GiPQYhgWk25G9QUC2

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Gotta dumb question. redface

I have sooooo many different battery operated gizmos and along with the gizmos, sooooo many different chargers.

Well I picked up a couple Dakota Lithium’s last season and a charger, but looking at my pile of chargers last week I can’t remember which one is for the Dakota Lithiums.
    Does any have a pic of one???

Thanks in advance.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Got you covered, EPG!

Attachments:
    1. charger.jpg

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Kayl-
    Great job on the Google Form…wish I would have thought of that last year managing all the group buys! It was a circus keeping all the spreadsheets updated every night. shock

shaunmzs

Does anyone know what Dakota sells these for at the St. Paul ice show?

I see there is a booth…

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Thanks Jamin –
    I thought that was it but didn’t want to destroy a new battery.

Bruce Luinenburg

Kayl, is there a way to not order a charger? Ex. 0 chargers. I already have a lithium charger.

Thanks,
    -Bruce

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Thanks Jamin –
    I thought that was it but didn’t want to destroy a new battery.

waytogo

I got tired of juggling all the different chargers a couple years ago so I bought a second smaller NOCO that has a lithium setting. I take one charger with me and I can charge any of my (or my buddies) lithium’s or SLAs with the one unit.

I realize it’s one more thing to buy, but it has definitely streamlined my life a bit. Also use it to “tender” the UTV battery in the summer so it’s multipurpose for me at least.

kayl

Kayl, is there a way to not order a charger? Ex. 0 chargers. I already have a lithium charger.

Thanks,
    -Bruce

Sorry about that, design oversight! I added an option to select 0 chargers and edited your response to 0 chargers. You responded twice, so I got rid of the duplicate response.

byang- I also edited your reponse per your comment to 0 chargers.

John Yang

+1. Thanks for doing this.

Bruce Luinenburg

Nice! Thanks, kayl. I’m so obviously new here…. haha.

-Bruce

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

I have a lable maker. Labling my chargers as what they belong to is a huge help.

pedro77

Kayl,
    Any way to edit the google doc? I could commit to a couple more batteries and 1 or 2 more chargers.

Brandon S

FYI, yesterday at the Blaine Hardwater expo, Joe’s had the $100 battery, and $20 charger for 20% off. They had 5 on display but not sure how many extra besides those.

Robert Duncan

I took 2 and a charger to help out the group. Doubt we I will see a better deal in Idaho!

kayl

Kayl,
    Any way to edit the google doc? I could commit to a couple more batteries and 1 or 2 more chargers.

Go ahead and do a second submission with the right numbers. I’ll go delete your initial submission right now. )

pedro77

Done. Thanks for running this kayl.

Robert Duncan

I forgot to ADD – THANKS for doing this!

iceager01
    Redwood County/Scott County

Does anyone know what Dakota sells these for at the St. Paul ice show?

I bought a battery and charger at last years show, 80 or 90 bucks for both but they had to mail the charger, in the meantime I ordered a couple more of each from a group buy on or through IDO… it was about a five dollar difference…money well spent..

Robert Duncan

Kayl-
    What is the count and when are you going to close this?

Thanks again for putting this together.

BrianF

Interested…but have another dumb question: do these lithium batts require a different type charger than the traditional batts we run our units with now? Sorry, but I have no experience with these lithiums.

kayl

Kayl-
    What is the count and when are you going to close this?

Thanks again for putting this together.

We’re at 59 batteries. I was just coming here to bump up the thread. I am emailing the spreadsheet to Dakota Lithium on Monday morning, so this group buy will close at 8am cst on Monday, 11/26/2018.

Interested…but have another dumb question: do these lithium batts require a different type charger than the traditional batts we run our units with now? Sorry, but I have no experience with these lithiums.

You can use a SLA charger, but you won’t get the battery charged to 100%.

Nick Schmitz

I filled out the form tonight. I was wondering if I should have gotten the email yet tonight or if that will come later.

walleyefever
    Fairmont Mn

I also filled it out and did not receive an email.

kayl

I filled out the form tonight. I was wondering if I should have gotten the email yet tonight or if that will come later.

I also filled it out and did not receive an email.

I am emailing Dakota Lithium the spreadsheet now and assume I’ll get the code tonight.

kayl

Form closed, email sent. I’ll email the code and post here once it’s done! )

Just find out about the group by….
    Need one!
    If anyone changes his mind and no longer wants to buy one let me know please.
    Thanks

Jon Oster

Did DL email out the code? I never got my email code

kayl

Did DL email out the code? I never got my email code

I haven’t heard a thing from them since I emailed them at around 8:45 this morning.

BlainNa

Nothing yet also since 1:47 11/27/18?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.