Dakota Lithium Group Buy

• kayl

I just got off the phone with Dakota Lithium and was advised that they’ll be sending everyone an email with instructions on how to order at the group buy price. They are unable to do a discount code like they did last year for some reason, so you’ll have to call in. check your email tonight and you should have their email.

cheers

Thanks to all involved . I completed my transaction last night and batteries are on the way .

Rocky

Kayl, thank you for setting this up for us.

Just got off the phone and placed my order. the battery is $69 each.

The guy I talked to said if I was going to ice show this weekend, I could save on shipping. So just a heads up if you anyone that’s part of this group buy that’s going to show this weekend, definitely call in to get your order place to get more savings.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

Kayl, thank you for setting this up for us.

Just got off the phone and placed my order. the battery is $69 each.

The guy I talked to said if I was going to ice show this weekend, I could save on shipping. So just a heads up if you anyone that’s part of this group buy that’s going to show this weekend, definitely call in to get your order place to get more savings.

Well sh!t I wish I’d have known that. Placed my order a couple of days ago, I’m sure it’s shipped already.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

Glad I didn’t plan on picking them up at the ice show. I was already overloaded with booty leaving there.

Phil Pickering
    Janesville, WI

Hey, any chance I can still get in on this buy? I need 2-3 new batteries and these are the best around.

JoeMX1825
    MN

For those that missed out on this group buy, you can use the 25% off GanderOutdoors coupon floating around on the Dakota lithium battery + an extra 5% off if you’re a club member. This brings the cost down to $71.

You must purchase in-store as it’s not available online, but that also saves you the shipping cost.

Bruce Luinenburg

I’ve been meaning to post a follow-up on my experience with the DL. I’d had the Helix/Dakota combo out a few times on weekends but had never tested the full capacity – I just got back from the annual 4-day LOW trip and it was awesome. Pretty much lasted 2 full days of fishing. I expect next year that I’ll be able to make the whole trip with two of these bad boys.

-Bruce

Michael

Anyone up for another group buy?

Roy

I’m in

Ross Gunderson

We should get this together next October to have time for ice season and get the latest and greatest!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I want 1 or 2 as well

bigpike

I’ll be in 4 1 or 2

Michael

Great, I’ll reach out to Dakota Lithium and try to set it up.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.