Cyber Monday

• JoeMX1825
    MN

Dick’s Sporting Goods still has the 25% off + Free Shipping offer going on with limited exceptions and no minimum…I placed 2 orders and only paid sales tax on one of them so hopefully you get lucky too…No coupon code needed, discount is taken off in the cart…

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Cabelas has free shipping starting today with no minimum.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

check out a website called raise.com they have gift cards for sale at a discount for sites like cabelas, gander mountain and dicks (those are really the only 3 sporting goods stores on there). Dicks cards go on sale there for as much as 18% off routinely. they go fast though so you have to check often or sign up for an email when it meets a certain threshold like I do

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Just an FYI, that Dick’s offer works on stuff like augers, shelters and flashers. They don’t have the full line of marcum flashers, just the VX-1, but you’ll be hard pressed to find any flasher go for 25% off.

25% off a $600 Ion on the other hand is a screaming good deal, you won’t find that at the ice show next week! Rings up at $420 shipped for me.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I would love to find a huge deal on a Strike Master electric.

JoeMX1825
    MN

correct, and for existing Ion owners, you’ll never find better prices on an extra battery or replacements blades…

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

http://www.rapala.com has 10% off existing offers, and I know that auger is on the site. Not sure if it’s anywhere else?

Joel

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

http://www.rapala.com has 10% off existing offers, and I know that auger is on the site. Not sure if it’s anywhere else?

Joel

Thanks Joel. Not quite enough to trip my trigger today but I need one of those augers for sure. Probably soon.

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Just curious, why the strong affiliation with Strikemaster? If I wanted a gas auger, Strikemaster is my first choice, but is there a reason you’d prefer their electric to the Ion?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Just curious, why the strong affiliation with Strikemaster? If I wanted a gas auger, Strikemaster is my first choice, but is there a reason you’d prefer their electric to the Ion?

It was that video James put out last year that sold me. So many holes in thick ice on a single charge. Ion may have caught up but they couldnt do that before. I sure hope SM still has the edge on battery tech. Lord knows they cant touch Ion in the looks dept.

fishspike

Did you order a 8″ auger? I only see 6 on dicks site

JoeMX1825
    MN

8″ sold out, buy a 6″ and then buy a separate 8″ auger blade, you can then sell the 6″ blade to those who either want more holes or only fish for panfish…to each their own, but imo, the Ion is the better auger….

If number of holes is really that big of an issue to you, then you probably shouldn’t be looking at an electric auger…30-50 holes depending on the conditions is normal…

fishspike

Don’t know what happened. Tried a internet search an 8″ion popped up at Dicks. 440 free shipping thanks for the tip

Fishspike

Ryan Bunnell

If you guys are looking for a great deal on vehicle detailing services this week, check out:

http://Www.facebook.com/marinecleanllc or http://www.marinecleanllc.com and call 763-742-7017 to schedule an appointment or purchase a gift certificate.

We are offering $50 off our Gold Star Vehicle Detailing package this week only! Protect your vehicle from salt this winter and save today!

Attachments:
    1. download.png

2. 1.png

3. Gold-Star-Pricing-Template.png

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

It was that video James put out last year that sold me. So many holes in thick ice on a single charge. Ion may have caught up but they couldnt do that before. I sure hope SM still has the edge on battery tech. Lord knows they cant touch Ion in the looks dept.

I think that’s the one. (also just testing something) )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.