Customer Service is very important (Humminbird)

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Recently my wife and I were out doing some back water exploring on the Mississippi River. We were checking out the Mega SI on my Humminbird Helix when out of nowhere I had a vertical bar from the center of the screen 3″ wide to the right. After doing a few trouble shooting ideas I took some short videos and still shots of the issue and called Humminbird customer service. I choose to use the call me back feature and we went back to enjoying the day… I want to add that this issue only lasted just shy of 2 hours and it slowly faded away to completely gone..
    A couple hours later I received a call from a representative from Humminbird who when I look back at our discussion was extremely knowledgeable about my Helix and how its set up and how it’s powered up.. I sent in the vids and pix and received an email shortly after that saying “Once my team and I complete our review, I will contact you via email with our determination.” The following day I was given an RA number and shipping label to send in my Helix and they assured me my unit would be addressed within 5 business days. I used the tracking number to follow it to Alabama and I had my unit back in my hands in 5 business days from the day they received it !! The gave me a complete explanation of what was found and what they did to resolve the issue.

Id like to thank Dreama Gillis Technical Support Representative for her help via phone call while I was out on the water to trouble shoot the issue. This gal knows her stuff !! I could tell she was not just reading what to do from an manual..this call felt very personal. And also to all the internal team members that made this experience very positive !!

Attachments:
    1. 20210810_111620-scaled.jpg

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Nice to hear the great customer service. What was the cause and the fix?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Nice to hear the great customer service. What was the cause and the fix?

They ended up replacing the front housing…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.