Crossing over to the (AR) dark side.

• Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

There, I did a little edit just for you Ralph. Can’t give away too many deals.

Perfect! Do you have any .22LR ammo that you can sell me at a significant mark-up, too?

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Honestly, if I was sitting on anything beyond what I’ll use in the next year, I’d sell you some at cost if you needed it.

I’m under double-pressure now because last summer we shot some dog towns near buildings where the landowner didn’t want centerfires being used. So now I’ve got a 500 round “can’t go below” quota for this summer.

I still cannot believe that .22 RF is a no-show on the shelves. There hoarders out there must literally have hundreds of millions of rounds in their basements and bunkers. I have heard that Gander is getting regular shipments of RF every week, but it still disappears within a day.

I shot a 50 round box 2 weekends ago and felt guilty about it. It was like drinking an ancient bottle of wine that had been in the family for generations.

Grouse

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Honestly, if I was sitting on anything beyond what I’ll use in the next year, I’d sell you some at cost if you needed it.

I’m sitting on maybe 1500 rounds, but we all know how fast one can burn through rimfire rounds!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

And who knows when this shortage will finally end?

I cringe every time I hear new stories where the media tags something a “gun crime” thinking here we go again back to the hysteria. Given that it’s coming up on 2 years ago now that this panic started off who knows what would happen if it touched off again.

In addition to .22 RF, bullets and powder for reloading are still in short supply. One particular powder called Varget is spotted about as often as the Loch Ness monster these days.

Grouse

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Haha. I’m taking 1500 rounds back to SD for my Man Week. I hope I burn through it all!!

Fisherpaul

Haha. I’m taking 1500 rounds back to SD for my Man Week. I hope I burn through it all!!

If its for an AR that’s not nearly enough for P-dogs. D

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Haha. No just for cottontails and plinking. Probably put down a few critters we trap.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.