tonight????

• waleyangler
    woodbury,mn

havent been out in the boat on the croix in probaly about a month and a half and plan on going down tonight after dad gets off work. is anyone catching any eyes.what techniques are working? are open to try anything?? thanks in advance,

waleyhuntr51

jerry b
    western WI

Me either, it’ll be interesting to hear what the guys have to say. I did read where a couple nice channels got delayed but nothing about BK’s favorite fish (walleyes). jerr

iceem84
    Stillwater, MN

Well, it’s a day late, but for what it’s worth here it is. I was out last weekend, and caught a decent amount of wallys trolling cranks in about 25-30 FOW. I just kept zig-zaging over the breaks. I was using a 2 oz snap weight to get the bait down there. Otherwise, I’ve heard lindy rigs are still working in shallower water.

Did you end up getting out?

waleyangler
    woodbury,mn

we ended up going to carnelian just north of stillwater. we ended the night with around 10 or 15 bass and about 20snakes. we were using mushroom head jigs for bass and got some snot rockets on them and for tthe pike reef runners,smaller grandmas,and a perch patern salmo lure no clue what its called. the best fish of the night was a 4 lb bass my dad got trolling the reef runner in 20 fow. it was strange becuse when we were trolling we could only get the pike to bite in 17 or more fow. the big bass even came out that deep…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.