New bait shop?!

• flaco651
    St. Paul's Westside

I heard on another site that the archery shop in Stillwater is getting bait tanks installed and could have bait by next thursday. I don’t fish out that way too much, but I know that Jimmy’s has closed. Just thought I would post this hear. Any of you locals hear anything out that way?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

He11. I didn’t even know there was an archery shop in Stillwater. Where is that?

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

yup I might be working the weekends If you guys don’t know or haven’t been to that shop, the Ryan and John are great guys! I grew up w/ Ryan and this place is going to be great for selling bait!! They also have the largest selection of Rapalas on display I don’t know yet what they will charge for crappie minnows or fatheads but i know its going to be about the same as Jimmy’s.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

address?

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

Highway 5, right across from the high school in that strip mall where Weatherguard is

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

The new Stillwater bait shop is up and running. The address is High Five Archery, 5639 Memorial Ave, Stillwater, MN 55082. The telephone number is 651-351-5143. There was an article in the Stillwater Gazette on Thursday, March 12th, they will be selling minnows, leeches and nightcrawlers. It is located just west of County Road 5, across from Stillwater Senior High School next to Victory Fitness. Good news for me as it is only about a mile from my house.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

I stopped and grabbed some crappie minnows for my fish tank and seemed good price right in line! Nice to not have to drive to Woodbury for bait.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.