A Little Something for you Musky Hunters

• steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

I thought all you musky hunters might enjoy this picture.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

pretty funny.
    Muskie: all other fish are just bait!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Who’s he hidin’? His little brother?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

geeez.. all these sheepy comments make me wonder if I mis-identified that fish the Pup is holding.. I THOUGHT it was a smallmouth… but could it just be a smoked sheepy hes getting ready to munch on??

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

For those easily moved in a positive direction by blatant outbursts of sarcastic humorings, read on! (At your own risk!)

Now c’mon you two!! I haven’t been circled by the wolves like this since………………since…………since……, well…………..never. But the resemblence to being the only man in the room is incredible! Then again, being teased by little girls can be fun sometimes!
    ………………….alright, “CallmeCharro” and “Riverette”, consider this the Sheepies vs. the Bo-Peepies! Last person on the water’s got to kiss a drum! Lowest catch has to eat the drum that is cooked by the person with the highest catch!

……………..Awwww, why am I wastin’ breath on you shellies? C’mon Nate!…………… Let’s put some plastics on our “Salmo Lures” and give the “Participants” something to giggle about!!! Then, it’s up all night with cheese, crackers, and bloney! …………….but no shellies!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Am I supposed to fall for this? Hmmm……Pup sense is tingling………………..feeling hussled………………lured into a boat with an unfamiliar…………………MUSKY HUNTER!!! Yeah man! Whooo Hoooo! Take me to the muskies and I’ll kiss the drummies for ya!!!

Ummmm…………Grand Pubbah’s (Pooh Bears )don’t have to wear skirts do they?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

man comanchero!.. ya gotta learn that Pups bark is much worse than his bite (but not quite as bad as his breath! them sheepies ya know! *eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww* )…
    ahhhh well.. there PUP.. bring em on!… I too recognize ya as the gran poo breath….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.