Todd Frank

• eleclady

Anyone see ‘Todd Frank’ on the Croix? Anyone heard of him? I saw a beautiful red deep V fishing boat with a 225 horsepower motor on the back, fully outfitted, licensed in New York & the name Todd Frank painted on the motor parked in the Hudson Fleet Farm parking lot today. The boat was awesome & I sat & admired it for a while. When I got home I did a google search for Todd Frank and found him mentioned on several sites. One being In-Fisherman’s site which had him ranked #12 -Professional Walleye Trail ®2004 MotorGuide Eastern Division Pro Standings Todd Frank- Pulaski-NY- 60.42. I assume the 60.42 pounds is pounds of walleyes caught & released. Curious if anyone noticed that boat on the river or if he was just passing through.

Eleclady

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

He’s an old classmate of mine and mortgage lender/broker for St. Croix mortgage in Hudson. His office is right next to A-1 Archery and the Fleet Farm is maybe 1000ft. away. The NY license has me rubbing my chin but I know Todd. I haven’t spoken with him since high school but he was alright guy then….. I can’t imagine he’d change that.

Todd had a lot of stuff in high school too. I used to drool over that V45 Magna he’d come into school with! Cars, bikes, boat, motorhome……. but always a nice guy and never talked about “all his stuff”. Nice to hear he’s still doing well!

eleclady

Stillakid2

Hum, I guess I got a little excited there thinking some professional angler was fishing our waters for walleyes. Ya know the boat was licensed in New York, but I didn’t look at the truck plates. Now it makes sense why the fish all came from Wisconsin waters.

Eleclady

whitetips
    MN.

You did see the professional Todd Frank because I fish the east division also, some are enroute to tournaments right now, and Todd and Gary are close friends, Todds new boat is a red Lund , The one the year before was Green, Hes not the one mentioned above because Todd is a Captain up on Lake Ontario. Probably in the store. Skinny fella with black hair and mustache.

And also the PWT pros are required to have names on there motors. He has a touring Pro NPAA number less than 100 also.

eleclady

Thanks for clearing that up, Whitetips. I suspect their are a few Todd Frank’s in the world, but not too many with their names painted on their motors and in the PWT.

Interesting, maybe we should display our in-depthangling usernames on our motors, then we would recognize one another out on the water

Eleclady

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

The NY part of it did make me wonder if it might be another Todd Frank. Sorry to have misled led you on who it really was…… but everything I said about the one I know IS true. I guess life gets goofy from time to time.

eleclady

No problem Stillakid2, we’re still cool

quistjim
    Rosemount MN

I think that would be a great Idea of the names on the motors. How do you guy’s ackowlegde each other on the river,I would like to say thanks for some of the articles I’ve read. Well for those of you who will remember I have a dark grey Alumicraft Phantom w/a 120 Evinrude on the back. Stop and shoot the bull if we meet up. Good luck this weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.