Hows the bite?

• Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

How has the fishing been out there? Probably going to get the boat back out finally after a busy summer. What depth ranges are producing? Planning on pulling crawlers and maybe try some jiggin’

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Turk, Spanked? Ahh well. It will still be better than working! Might have to pass tomorrow according to the wind predictions. 15-25 mph winds, too much walleye chop for me, its too much like fighting tuna boat waves non-stop! Sunday looks to be calmer. Definitely will be tryin’!

onestout
    Hudson, WI

I was thinking of giving it a try sunday also, been a while since I’ve been on the river.

has
    Hudson, WI

Tried in afton for a short time, all I got shorts on saturday. Wanting fish for dinner I opted for a 225 white paddletail and a pink BFT jig. Got a nice mess for dinner. Left when the wind kicked up.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

That is awesome Has. You missed out on the fun later on. It really was not that bad until mid afternoon. Then it calmed downed.

I get on the water I just don’t no when to say when.

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Nice fish Erik.
    Never made it to the river. Fished a nearby lake and ended up with a few gills a hair over 10″ and a couple perch around 12″. Sounds like the eyes are a couple weeks away yet!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.