Cost of replacement parts

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

As annoying as it is to receive damaged goods, it’s almost hilarious to look at the cost of the missing parts.

Added another headlamp to the pile and it is missing the two 18650 rechargeable batteries. Paid $12. To avoid the hassle thought I would buy batteries because how much could they really cost…..$11-20. Return to Amazon lol

Ordered a replacement headlight kit and radiator for daughters car. Came home to this. Missing all the angle connectors. R/A from Rockauto…..

Had a few others lately that left me scratching my head. John Deere assembly for a mower deck. Missing a spring. Wait two weeks for a replacement or a $17.00 spring….

Attachments:
    1. IMG_7825.jpeg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The lady said my ranch hand running boards showed up at her auto body shop this morning but are missing 1 mounting bracket for the passenger side.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

That sucks. You’re ready to make the repair or have the new stuff and then it’s not all there. Last year from eTrailer, I ordered new white wheels/tires for a small trailer and received galvanized. doah

MX1825

That sucks. You’re ready to make the repair or have the new stuff and then it’s not all there. Last year from eTrailer, I ordered new white wheels/tires for a small trailer and received galvanized. doah

That’s just Instacart shopping doing a substitution. whistling

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Parts are getting stupidily costly, needed a pert for my hay rake a 2X2 inch metal tee with threads thru one side of one the T`s $147 and then I had to weld the tubes on that the threaded rod goes thru. Or a rheostat that controls the gauge on my round baler $487. I could go on but I am sure everyone has seen there parts going up too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.