Closing for Inventory!!!

• fishbizbob

Just want to let you all know CJS will be closed for Inventory & Spring Break from March 9th-21st. All orders placed after Midnight 3/8/10 WILL NOT SHIP until the 22nd at the earliest. I know this is a prime time for BFT plastics etc, which is why I wanted to let you IDO’ers know about the shut down. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but unfortunately we have to count all these jigs once a year to report to the Tax-Man So get your orders placed before the 8th.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Gillespie, you have got to be kidding me, who in the sam hell figured out that schedule, that is going to hurt your bottom line………….

fishbizbob

That’s why I’m giving everyone plenty of time to plan ahead and get there orders in now. If they don’t wait until the last minute ( which I always seem to do myself) it shouldn’t be a problem.

We’ve done this every year for the past 15 years and it always seems to work fine.

The Tax Man cometh!!! I wish I could avoid him, but can’t.

I’m guessing by your comments you might need some things???

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Gillespie, you have got to be kidding me, who in the sam hell figured out that schedule, that is going to hurt your bottom line………….

I’m sure CJ&S will survive there inventory period…..plus it will give you time hairjig to save up for an IDO hat

Have fun countin’ Bob

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Thanks for the warning Bob

If I happen to run out of jigs or plastic, I’m sure I could get Dean from Evert’s to send me some to get by till you reopen.

I am glad I don’t need to inventory my fishing tackle every year

Ron

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

I’m sure CJ&S will survive there inventory period…..plus it will give you time hairjig to save up for an IDO hat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.