BFish’n tackle at Capra’s

• kidfish

Stopped in Capra’s Sporting Goods in Blaine today and saw they had a nice supply of BFish’n plastics and precision jigs. Great to see another store here on the north side carry a nice selection of them. Last time I was in Thorne’s, they didn’t even have any yet.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thorne Brothers does have Moxies as of last week. They are in with the bass plastics. When you ask for them there most of the guys will give you a blank look like they have never heard of them before but the moxies are there. Heard a rumor they where supposed to get more stuff in.

Thats great that someone up here is carrying Bfishn tackle. Thanks for the heads up. Joes was the only other place I new of that had a good selection.

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

Quote:

Thorne Brothers does have Moxies as of last week. They are in with the bass plastics. When you ask for them there most of the guys will give you a blank look like they have never heard of them before but the moxies are there. Heard a rumor they where supposed to get more stuff in.

Thats great that someone up here is carrying Bfishn tackle. Thanks for the heads up. Joes was the only other place I new of that had a good selection.

I got my first 3 packs of Moxies at Thorne 2 weeks ago!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Cabelas in Rogers is also carrying a nice supply of both jigs and plastics. I was at Thorne last night, seen the BFT plastics and a couple empty pegs already.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.