Tournament

• fisherman79
    Hastings Minnesota

I have some tournament this year in the area and I was wondering if any one could help me out on some lakes. June 17th Green Lake, Forest Lake July 8th, July 29th Rush Lake, and North and South Center Lake on August 12th. I was wondering if there are any good bait shops in the area of these lakes. And if there is anyone that could help me catch some bass out of these lakes at these times of the year, I have never fisher them before and I was wondering idf I could get some info on them. Thanks for your help, DAVID

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

I am going to tell you something that a walleye fisherman should never admit too….. But I fish in a bass league on those lakes in the summer…just a little friendly competition between a bunch of friends.. I have found that there are some really good sized fish in these lakes to be caught..If you pm me as we get closer to those dates I will try to help!!! Remember I am a walleye fisherman so if you can pull planer boards and cranks in those tourneys you might do well.. Just kidding!!
    talk to ya later and make sure that you keep us informed in how you are doing!!

shayla

What tournament series are you fishing? Is it a singles tournament, or team type?

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

I live in Centerville. I’ve fished in Forest Lake once. I’m looking to know it a little better this year. I’d like to get on that lake several times for Spring, Summer Fall. There’s several bass clubs that have that lake as part of their stops. Plus I’d like to get onto Center too. Let’s hook up.

fisherman79
    Hastings Minnesota

Its Fishers of Men. A team circit. The divison is Minnesota East. They have a site. http://www.mnfom.com if you are intersted.

fisherman79
    Hastings Minnesota

Theodore send me your contact info and we shall go fishing together!

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Those are all some great bodies of water. Its hard to say now what will be working then.

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

Quote:

Theodore send me your contact info and we shall go fishing together!

You’ve got a PM !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.