Update

• Don Hanson

The fishing is improving since the water temps started rising. dragging jigs for eyes and pitching for smallies. I will have a report soon.

Don Hanson

a couple of smallies from Sunday’s short trip. I will let Steve chime in on the one, let’s make that two that got away.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice Pics Don!

Looks like you found the fish and nice weather. A hard combo to find for me lately.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Nice job Don. It looks like things are starting to heat up a little bit. What stretch are you fishing? I’m hoping to get out the middle of this week down here by Durand.

Don Hanson

We have been hitting the bottoms area.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Well I guess I better chime in. It seems like the big ones always get away at least thats what you here and this day was no different. We lost several very large smallies one that wanted to fly and the other one shaking his head just below the boat.(fun to watch). Both of those two smallies were real brutes. I also lost what I think was a very large walleye but I didn’t see it, just felt it on the end of the line for a short while. It was along the same shoreline drop off that we caught the other walleyes but it also escaped. We know where they are and will go back after them again soon. Thanks again Don for taking me out. Stee

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.