River report?

• Don Hanson

Hey leinieman or Krisko, you guys been out the past couple of days?

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Man I havent been out lately at all. Saturday I got out on Half Moon here in EauClaire. Other than that, I havent fished for the past 2 weeks

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Not really Don. Jackie and I tried a little fishing on the Chippewa a week or so ago for an hour or so but only caught a couple of sheepies and some smallies. September is a tough time for me but I think the overtime is about done for the month. You get your river rig yet?

krisko
    Durand, WI

Don I was out the other night. I hit a couple of my walleye holes and caught some small ones. I fished rip/rap and some drop offs with poppers, live bait, and shad raps. I did OK but it is tough. The river comming down I think the bite will pick up again. It was kind of dirty still the past few days. I went to Wabasha tonight and it was really dirty. Caught several northern and a couple of largies. I’m gonna go out tonght again down here by Durand. I’ll keep ya updated.

Don Hanson

Thanks for the update guys. I picked up the river rig and it is ready to go. I may be headed for central Minnesota this weekend though. So much water so little time. You guys have some spots you want to hit on the river let me know, I need to put some time on the motor.

leinieman

Wanna try for a 6 footer? Steve

krisko
    Durand, WI

I was going to say if anyone wanted to go with me to give a call or PM too. Not much time left before I start bow hunting in mid October.

leinieman

Hey Krisko, maybe I could swap you a trip. I’ll come down there fishing and you come up here for bow hunting. Hows that sound? Steve

krisko
    Durand, WI

I’m pretty much set on the bow hunting part…I’ll still take ya fishing though….

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Ill take ya ice fishin Krisko But cause of school its hard to find a time to go with you on the river
    Haha, oh well, we’ll git out soon.

leinieman

Sounds good to me. Today should be my last overtime day and if you decide you want to hunt elsewhere (around here)later your welcome to. Jackie say’s I need to get a couple of eaters anyway.Steve

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.